Pacman suspended at least 4 games for violating conduct policy

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has been suspended for at least four games season for his most recent violation of the league's personal conduct policy, the NFL announced Tuesday.

In announcing his decision, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Jones' "disturbing pattern of behavior was clearly inconsistent with the conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL."

Jones was notified by Goodell that he is suspended indefinitely without pay as a result of his most recent violation of the league's personal conduct policy.

link

I don't understand why this is even being brought up. He got into a fight with a guy, it got broken up, and no charges were even filed. These kind of things happen all the time.

I guess the commish doesn't agree that things like this happen all the time :lol:

I don't understand why this is even being brought up. He got into a fight with a guy, it got broken up, and no charges were even filed. These kind of things happen all the time.

I guess the commish doesn't agree that things like this happen all the time :lol:

I doubt the commish would disagree. The problem is that Pac-Man was on a zero tolerance leash and alcohol violated his probation. Goodell made the right move...I don't think he had any other choice.

Talk about your last chances...if the suspension is only 4 games, I'd say Pac-Man's days in the NFL will be finished if he messes up one more time.

I was really hoping he'd make it through this season. I'm pretty sure the Titans lose their '09 4th round pick because of this.
According to the article, the Titans used the 4th round pick last April and were supposed to get Dallas's sixth round next year next spring. Now it looks like they will lose that and Dallas will get Tennessee's fifth round.

Time to use this guy. Hope he's ready.

TB_Bullsfeature_450.jpgC4S_mikejenkins04270_21207c.jpg