Pacman suspended at least 4 games for violating conduct policy

I'm interested to see how this unfolds. Seems like Pacman may have a case here, but he's made his own bed and now he must sleep in it.

Sure sounds like the guy has an alcohol problem. Alcoholism is a nasty disease and can ruin lives. Here's to hoping he can overcome.

His problem is more a lack of intelligence than a lack of restraint w/re to booze.

His problem is more a lack of intelligence than a lack of restraint w/re to booze.

That may be, but from what I was hearing today the man has a drinking problem.

It's easy to hold professional athletes to a different standard, and I'm guilty of that as well, but I've seen the effects of alcoholism and am not naive enough to think that professional athletes are above it.

Hopefully he's just an idiot. But that's not the impression that I got today.

I don't know all of the details of the incident, but 4 games for a fight with your body guard seems pretty ridiculous to me.

And, if it were any other player, it would be a little steep. However, for Mr. Police Blotter, its exactly what he deserves.

With his past it doesn't...

I know he is an idiot, and to be quite honest after the way he has performed so far this season I don't think it will be a big loss to the Cowboys, but I just don't agree with suspending anyone for that many games for fighting with another man. If he would have beaten his wife/girlfriend then yes, but not fighting with another guy. I think he should be punished but not for four games. One game and a huge fine would have been more appropriate. JMO.

He shouldn't have put himself in that position, how many of us have been arrested 6 times, and have had 12 experiences with the law in little over a year? I don't see him back anytime soon, and I also don't think he'll be a Cowboy again.