Bengals fans get your tickets now, they are going cheap!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a bulletin board at work, so I listed my Pittsburgh tickets without a price. Within 5 minutes I had 3 replies asking for the price. I knew it would be hard to turn a profit, so I responded $85/ ticket. Now, Pittsburgh tickets in the past have gone for at least $125/ticket, after I sent the email listing $85 I got zero replies. I relisted the next day for $70 and they sold pronto. Still made $4 profit, but I don't see any good paydays in the near future, I'll probably sell one to my brother, and end up going with my own ticket.

We have a bulletin board at work, so I listed my Pittsburgh tickets without a price. Within 5 minutes I had 3 replies asking for the price. I knew it would be hard to turn a profit, so I responded $85/ ticket. Now, Pittsburgh tickets in the past have gone for at least $125/ticket, after I sent the email listing $85 I got zero replies. I relisted the next day for $70 and they sold pronto. Still made $4 profit, but I don't see any good paydays in the near future, I'll probably sell one to my brother, and end up going with my own ticket.

I miss those 125/a ticket games. :lol:

I'm rather excited. The Jags come in town this week(my favorite team) and tickets should hopefully be cheap!

You planning on wearing Jags gear? If so be careful, you might get in to a physical altercation :lol:.

You might be okay though, seeing as how there will probably be as many or more Jags fans there than Bengals fans.

You planning on wearing Jags gear? If so be careful, you might get in to a physical altercation :lol:.

You might be okay though, seeing as how there will probably be as many or more Jags fans there than Bengals fans.

Oh yes I am:lol: Got my MJD jersey and its going to be freezing.

The joke is you blasting the Bengals in every thread. Give it a rest. We all know how bad they are.

The Bengals should be blasted off the map. And no "we" don't know how bad they are. Go look at the prediction thread. Over half thought the Gals would have at least a .500 season. Posters are talking about what they can do with next years draft to become good. Up to 2 weeks ago I have had posters trying to tell me they thought the Bengals made a good choise in drafting Perry instead of Jackson. There is absolutely no reason to believe they will draft well next year. You know why? They SUCK! Sorry if you don't like that. A lot of posters really don't know what it's like to have a great team. A team that has a legitmate shot to get to the big games. So these posters think one playoff appearance and 8-8 seasons are good things. I am here to tell them these are not good things. Again, because I bring the truth, I am singled out. Tough, I ain't going anywhere. And when one of these pro teams gets it together and puts a good product on the field. I'll let ya know:thumb: