Beer Pong

DMZ76

AS many of our youth get ready to go out of the nest and off to the "grown-up" world of college, a reminder of the dangers of drinking games and overindulgence would be appropriate. I pirated this article from my zoomtown start-up screen. Quarters, shot-a-minute, thumper, beer pong, drink your age on your birthday all intended to have fun can turn deadly with peer pressure. "Know when to say when" / "drink responsibly".

Drinking games prove deadly to college students

Monday, July 7, 2008 5:23 PM EDT

The Associated Press

By AMY FORLITI Associated Press Writer

WINONA, Minn. (AP) — On the morning after the house party on Johnson Street, Jenna Foellmi and several other twentysomethings lay sprawled on the beds and couches. When a friend reached over to wake her, Foellmi was cold to the touch.

The friend's screams woke up the others still asleep in the house.

Link to rest of article....http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/07/ap/national/main4238599.shtml

Edited by STRIKE3
added link and edited content

Not to make light of the risks involved, but those games are all extremely fun.

Yup. It's all about keeping the portions and number of games small. I just don't understand so many of the guys and girls I've worked with that play until they get sick. The next morning everyone is like "I'm not going to drink for a while" and then they do it again two nights later, and always regret it. It gets to a point where it's not fun anymore to even be around that.

Seriously, drinking RESPONSIBLY actually DOES increase the overall level of fun.