Beer Pong

DMZ76

It's such a loss when a young person loses their life. :cry:

I just hope that all those playing these types of games are responsible about it and don't overindulge.

In my day . . . it was Quarters!! Basically the same . . . put it in the cup and someone drinks . . . miss it . . . YOU drink!!

OOPS . . . I guess I'm tellin my age. :scared:

I just hope that all those playing these types of games are responsible about it and don't overindulge.

In my day . . . it was Quarters!! Basically the same . . . put it in the cup and someone drinks . . . miss it . . . YOU drink!!

Not really, that game is still played a lot. But I agree with the rest of your post.

This was also the game my group played.

As harsh as it may seem, people dying from alcohol consumption is from mere lack of self-control. While very sad, this definitely could have been prevented, and I don't think you can blame it on the game.

The game contributed to the consumption so I would say you could blame it on both the party involved and the game that provoked the drinking. Alcohol consumption by minors or even legal aged folks is very dangerous. When you are drinking you lose control period so the best thing to do is not drink. Realistic? No, Smart? Yes

So you're condoning hangovers?

Just kidding....

Everyone should have to go through a bad hangover. If nothing else, a hangover allows you to realize how good you actually do feel everyday.:D