Survivor: Micronesia--Fans vs Favorites

bigblueinsanity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I wish he would have been voted off before it even got started. I didn't like him to start with, and after that little "grandma is dead" stunt, I liked him even less.

If this show doesn't interfer with "The Donald" then I will watch it.

The Donald show starts at 9.So we're good.;):thumb:

I really dislike the guy, but that is beside the point.

Everybody loves to hate Johnny Fairplay, but the show would have been much better if he had stayed. This show needs a villain to be interesting and keep viewers tuned in.

How many watched every week during the first survivor hoping Rich would get voted off? If not for Rich, that first show wouldn't have been nearly as good and probably wouldn't be still on TV today.

I don't know if Johnny was playing the producers or if his tribe played him, but I think everyone is worse off for it.

I really dislike the guy, but that is beside the point.

Everybody loves to hate Johnny Fairplay, but the show would have been much better if he had stayed. This show needs a villain to be interesting and keep viewers tuned in.

How many watched every week during the first survivor hoping Rich would get voted off? If not for Rich, that first show wouldn't have been nearly as good and probably wouldn't be still on TV today.

I don't know if Johnny was playing the producers or if his tribe played him, but I think everyone is worse off for it.

I agree completely! When he was talking to the camera and basically said "have these guys not seen me play before?" I laughed out loud. It will be much more boring with him gone.

I agree completely! When he was talking to the camera and basically said "have these guys not seen me play before?" I laughed out loud. It will be much more boring with him gone.
I suspect that he never was going to be part of the show. He was probably just brought in for a quick cameo to get people interested.

I personally think that no one wanted to deal with him-good move on their part probably. It just wasn't worth the chance keeping him around. His past really got him I think. I do wish he had stayed for a while.

I'm a Survivorholic.

How much drama is the crazy fan (Kathy) going to cause and how will the favorites egos deal with it if they continue to lose challanges?

Since Australia I have run a jackpot where we put up a dollar and draw names. If the person you draw gets eliminated and so are you. Repeat the process every week with those left. On the final week the person who draws the winner gets the money collected, usually around $150.00. Alas, I have yet to win.