Survivor: Micronesia--Fans vs Favorites

bigblueinsanity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY TiVo is set for a Season Pass. We have a group of friends (16 to 20) that put up 10 bucks each and then we randomly draw names and match them up and that is the person you have for the show. If your person wins you get 140 bucks, 2nd place gets 40 and 3rd place gets 20. It is very similar to an NCAA pool and we have a great deal of fun with it. We started doing this with the first All-Star Survivor and it has kept on every since! Love the show!

What are the odds that Johnny Fairplay is the first voted off of his tribe?

Oh how I wish he would have been voted off before it even got started. I didn't like him to start with, and after that little "grandma is dead" stunt, I liked him even less.

If this show doesn't interfer with "The Donald" then I will watch it.

MY TiVo is set for a Season Pass. We have a group of friends (16 to 20) that put up 10 bucks each and then we randomly draw names and match them up and that is the person you have for the show. If your person wins you get 140 bucks, 2nd place gets 40 and 3rd place gets 20. It is very similar to an NCAA pool and we have a great deal of fun with it. We started doing this with the first All-Star Survivor and it has kept on every since! Love the show!

That's exactly what me and my friends do as well:thumb:

This guy makes me sick. He will be the reason I dont watch it.

He's actually one of the reason, besides Parvati :D, that I want to watch. I have never liked him so it's going to be fun to see how soon he's going to get in an argument with someone and how fast the tribe is going to speak to him. LOL.

I could see you applying for it and would be one of those personalities people would love

to hate.;):lol::D:D:D:D:D