Chad Johnson Wants to be a Dolphin?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree except that Chad is a TO full blown in the making unless someone can convince him different. I would say Chad is very similar to TO in the pre Eagles days, is he not?

Nah, TO was horrible back then too. He called Jeff Garcia gay when Garcia is married to a Playboy playmate. Chad is not that bad.

Nah, TO was horrible back then too. He called Jeff Garcia gay when Garcia is married to a Playboy playmate. Chad is not that bad.

Well, can't argue that.

It is ironically funny that a growing perception is that Marvin lost the team when he allowed Chad to operate under a different set of rules than everyone else and Chad feels the team did come out and support him enough when he was getting "picked on."

Well, can't argue that.

It is ironically funny that a growing perception is that Marvin lost the team when he allowed Chad to operate under a different set of rules than everyone else and Chad feels the team did come out and support him enough when he was getting "picked on."

That's true. I don't know which side to be on. Maybe we can trade Chad Johnson and top Defensive Coordinator Marvin Lewis for their 1st and 2nd round picks. :lol:

Listening to CJ with Rome at the Super Bowl. He sounds like a man that wants out BADLY!

Yes he does! He just sounded like a huge baby to me. He joked about doin radio with Rome this year instead and Rome said it doesn't pay as good and Chad said that wouldn't be a change for him :rolleyes: I supported Chad for a long time and I am done with him now see you later Chad.

Yes he does! He just sounded like a huge baby to me. He joked about doin radio with Rome this year instead and Rome said it doesn't pay as good and Chad said that wouldn't be a change for him :rolleyes: I supported Chad for a long time and I am done with him now see you later Chad.

That was eye-opening...to say the least...

That was eye-opening...to say the least...

I agree with sticky and hammer--that bridge is burning fast! :flame:

He said Housh and Carson are the only two people that have his back. He thinks that everyone is blaming everything on him for not getting them to the big game because he's their "best player". He thinks that just because he "does everything right" and hasn't been arrested like the others that he's not a problem. He doesn't get it, does he?

The analysts have been saying the Giants, without Tiki and Shockey and their negative energy, might have allowed the team to be better-addition by subtraction- that Tiki's comments over the years and Shockey's constantly wanting the ball were a drain on the team.

Could this be true if Chad is traded? They wouldn't have the production from the WR spot, but it didn't do them any good this year any way.

If the Bengals get #1, which I doubt, I would draft Ellis or Chris Long.

The Bengals do not need Slayton- Dorsey, Irons, Perry are all the same type of back and he is prone to fumbling.

Could this be true if Chad is traded? They wouldn't have the production from the WR spot, but it didn't do them any good this year any way.

Chris Henry, once he matures, will be every bit of Chad and more. He has the tools to be the next Moss-type receiver.