Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson Wants to be a Dolphin?

Featured Replies

Since it seemed Parcells was not a fan of picking up TO, nor does picking up a WR that puts himself in front of the team.

 

CJ is no TO. He needs love but he's no TO.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure Chad will be on NFL Network tonight at 6:30, and even though they're talking Superbowl, I'm sure this topic will come up.

I don't think it is really fair to group TO and CJ into the same collection of people!

I don't think it is really fair to group TO and CJ into the same collection of people!

 

I agree except that Chad is a TO full blown in the making unless someone can convince him different. I would say Chad is very similar to TO in the pre Eagles days, is he not?

Listening to CJ with Rome at the Super Bowl. He sounds like a man that wants out BADLY!

I agree except that Chad is a TO full blown in the making unless someone can convince him different. I would say Chad is very similar to TO in the pre Eagles days, is he not?

 

Nah, TO was horrible back then too. He called Jeff Garcia gay when Garcia is married to a Playboy playmate. Chad is not that bad.

Nah, TO was horrible back then too. He called Jeff Garcia gay when Garcia is married to a Playboy playmate. Chad is not that bad.

 

Well, can't argue that.

 

It is ironically funny that a growing perception is that Marvin lost the team when he allowed Chad to operate under a different set of rules than everyone else and Chad feels the team did come out and support him enough when he was getting "picked on."

Well, can't argue that.

 

It is ironically funny that a growing perception is that Marvin lost the team when he allowed Chad to operate under a different set of rules than everyone else and Chad feels the team did come out and support him enough when he was getting "picked on."

 

That's true. I don't know which side to be on. Maybe we can trade Chad Johnson and top Defensive Coordinator Marvin Lewis for their 1st and 2nd round picks. :lol:

Listening to CJ with Rome at the Super Bowl. He sounds like a man that wants out BADLY!

Yes he does! He just sounded like a huge baby to me. He joked about doin radio with Rome this year instead and Rome said it doesn't pay as good and Chad said that wouldn't be a change for him :rolleyes: I supported Chad for a long time and I am done with him now see you later Chad.

Yes he does! He just sounded like a huge baby to me. He joked about doin radio with Rome this year instead and Rome said it doesn't pay as good and Chad said that wouldn't be a change for him :rolleyes: I supported Chad for a long time and I am done with him now see you later Chad.

 

That was eye-opening...to say the least...

That was eye-opening...to say the least...

 

I agree with sticky and hammer--that bridge is burning fast! :flame:

 

He said Housh and Carson are the only two people that have his back. He thinks that everyone is blaming everything on him for not getting them to the big game because he's their "best player". He thinks that just because he "does everything right" and hasn't been arrested like the others that he's not a problem. He doesn't get it, does he?

The analysts have been saying the Giants, without Tiki and Shockey and their negative energy, might have allowed the team to be better-addition by subtraction- that Tiki's comments over the years and Shockey's constantly wanting the ball were a drain on the team.

 

Could this be true if Chad is traded? They wouldn't have the production from the WR spot, but it didn't do them any good this year any way.

 

If the Bengals get #1, which I doubt, I would draft Ellis or Chris Long.

 

The Bengals do not need Slayton- Dorsey, Irons, Perry are all the same type of back and he is prone to fumbling.

If the Bengals get #1, which I doubt, I would draft Ellis or Chris Long.

 

You'd take Ellis over Dorsey?

Could this be true if Chad is traded? They wouldn't have the production from the WR spot, but it didn't do them any good this year any way.

 

Chris Henry, once he matures, will be every bit of Chad and more. He has the tools to be the next Moss-type receiver.

That was eye-opening...to say the least...

 

Yep, i stuck up for him all year but after the Rome interview,show him the door and lets get some draft picks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.