Chad Johnson Wants to be a Dolphin?

So my brother works as a store manager at an athletic store in the Miami area, has met his fair share of "celebs" and so forth when they come in the store.

For the most part he just does his job, doesn't bother them, etc, etc. BUT he is from this area and being a Bengal fan when he saw Chad in the store, with his kids the other day he had to ask him about leaving Cincinnati.

Chad told my brother that everyone in Cincinnati treats him like crap and that he wants out, etc, etc. I guess he went next door to another sports/memorbilia place and was holding up a Miami jersey telling everyone how good he would look wearing this.

Good riddance ocho cinco, you will be open in Miami, but no quarterback will be able to get you the ball. :lol:

So he shouldn't want out if he gets treated like crap? If you are treated bad at any job you will look elsewhere for employment. I don't blame him for that.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you honestly think they'll give up a #1 pick in the draft for CJ...wow. :laugh:

They'd get a 2nd rounder at best.

Agreed. Nobody every would give up the #1 pick in the draft for a WR that is 30 years old. Even the Dolphins #2 pick is basically a #1 pick at #33 would be given up either. Besides, Mike Brown would never let Chad go, especially after giving him a big signing bonus...

So he shouldn't want out if he gets treated like crap? If you are treated bad at any job you will look elsewhere for employment. I don't blame him for that.

Unless he's on a playoff team, and he keeps on being "Chad", he can expect the same or harsher treatment from any city's media. Love to see him in Philly;)

I just think he does a lot of whining and complaining and the "look at me" attitude. If the Bengals were winning, everyone would love him, fact is they are losing. So the fans and local media are looking to blame anyone. It may not be fair to shoulder him with a lot of the blame and flack he is getting, but that's the way it goes. Suck it up.

Agreed. Nobody every would give up the #1 pick in the draft for a WR that is 30 years old. Even the Dolphins #2 pick is basically a #1 pick at #33 would be given up either. Besides, Mike Brown would never let Chad go, especially after giving him a big signing bonus...

:thumb:

If the Bengals wanted the #1 pick, they'd have to give up Chad and something else...maybe they could trade Chad and the #9 pick for the Dolphins first two picks.

For argument's sake though, supposing they did get the first pick, I'd go for Chris Long. Dorsey is a stud, but he was injury prone...I don't want to spend my first pick and all that money on a guy who couldn't make it through a college football season healthy. That's just me though...

Technically the Dolphins 2nd pick is still in the first round, since the Patriots lost their pick in the first round. The patriots pick will be pick 32.

On the radio, they were talking about Chad's biggest complaint was that the coaches and administration did not have his back when he was taking heat this season.

And on BGP, his suppporters were holding up as Exhibit A the support he was receiving from his teammates and coaches as the reason why Chad was a great teammate and not the problem.

Someone is mistaken. Who is it?