Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson Wants to be a Dolphin?

Featured Replies

After Chad leaves i'll have to put a piece of tape on the back of my jersey and write the name of whoever they give the # 85 to this year.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am growing tired of the Chad Johnson saga. I knew I should have gotten a Carson Fathead.

 

I agree!

 

I am tired of his ACT! Let him go, actually tell him to go. The team doesn't need a person like him who is all about himself and nothing about the team.

 

But, is this maybe another one of his "I want attention so I will creat something tog et attention" routines? Still, I dont care, trade him.

His commercial tonight did a lot to show that he is NOT a egotistic pampered athlete who whines and cries when everyone does not just love on him.:rolleyes:

 

It would have been a funny commercial if he was not in the middle of a mess of ego problems. But making the commercial continues to show that it is all about him and he doesn't care who knows it.

 

 

He needs to look at the Giants. Got rid of two superstars in Tiki and Shockey that seemed to be problems in the lockerroom and they met with some success.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.