Pats finish 16-0

UKPat02

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great teams, no doubt. Maybe EA Sports can do a couple of simulations. Maybe some insight on who is the best team.

Moss's 23 TD's, Brady's 50 TD passes, and the Pat's 589 points are hard to beat, though.

Add Welker,Vrabel, Bruschi & Seau to the equation and the argument becomes even tougher.

I am not a Pats fan but why all of the hatred for them? I know Hoodie isn't the most personable guy but what has he really done to warrant the negativity?

And I agree with Dragon, unless they play the Packers I will be rooting for them to win it all. It is something you will probably not see again for a very long time.

I do not think they are better than the 80's 49ers, or the 90's Cowboys....

Those teams didn't have to deal with the salary cap issues, extensive media coverage, parity, etc, etc that today's Pats have faced. Talent wise are they better? Who knows? But to accomplish this in this day and age of free agency, salary cap, and most importantly the dreaded "ME" virus (ask the Bengals) is just amazing.

I am not a Pats fan but why all of the hatred for them? I know Hoodie isn't the most personable guy but what has he really done to warrant the negativity?

And I agree with Dragon, unless they play the Packers I will be rooting for them to win it all. It is something you will probably not see again for a very long time.

Ever hear the expression "it's lonely at the top"? Well now you know why....:lol:

Its amazing to hear all the negative talk about these guys....

I think people should praise them for the way they conduct themselves on and off the field.....

Should praise them??? Looked like they were taking cheap shots at the Giants tonight. Did you see the Patriot player who stuck his finger in the mask of a Giants player and almost poked him in the eye? That should be praised?

I am obviously a Pats fan. My avatar has been a pats helmet since i have been a member on this site, but more then anything, I want the Patriots to win out and go 19-0 just for the simple fact I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MERCURY MORRIS CONTINUALLY RUNNING HIS MOUTH! I had never heard of him until this year, and for him to be so arrogant as to say that New England isn't even off the interstate yet is absolutely ridiculous. The 72 Dolphins went 17-0 in a time in which free agency didn't exist. NE will atleast go 17-0 and while it will not be a successful season if they don't win the Super Bowl, I dont think there is any question that this Patriot team would beat the 72 bunch by 2 TD's. Morris' arrogance is mind boggling.

Its amazing to hear all the negative talk about these guys....

I think people should praise them for the way they conduct themselves on and off the field.....

You mean ON the field like the way Vince Wilfork tried to gouge Brandon Jacobs in the eye last night, or OFF the field the way they hire photographers to cheat and produce children out of wedlock. I'm confused . . .