Pats finish 16-0

UKPat02

But, what about the eye gouging? Class act?

Nope. Not classy at all. But that's one player, not the whole team. I didn't see Brady, Vrabel, Moss, or Seau gouging anyone's eyes. Every team has one, maybe, two players that will do this sort of thing. Sit these guys and teach them a lesson.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb::thumb:

Yep. Rumor has it Rodney Harrison backs down off the football field. Surprises me since he acts like he's tough on the field.

Mitts, sounds like you just don't like teams from the Boston area. :lol::lol:

Must be a tough time for that, you just had to watch the Red Sox win the Series and barring an upset you'll get to see the Pats do the same.....Do you also hate the Celtics?

For the record, I'm a Browns fan but unless they make and play the Pats in the playoffs I hope they go undefeated. In this age of salary caps and free agency what the Patriots have done is the most impressive team accomplishment I've seen in the NFL. I don't know that they are the greatest team in the history of the league but going 19-0 when all the teams are this even would be unreal.

Nope. Not classy at all. But that's one player, not the whole team. I didn't see Brady, Vrabel, Moss, or Seau gouging anyone's eyes. Every team has one, maybe, two players that will do this sort of thing. Sit these guys and teach them a lesson.
Didn't see Brady shaking hands after a loss last season either, another class move.

Mitts, sounds like you just don't like teams from the Boston area. :lol::lol:

Must be a tough time for that, you just had to watch the Red Sox win the Series and barring an upset you'll get to see the Pats do the same.....Do you also hate the Celtics?

For the record, I'm a Browns fan but unless they make and play the Pats in the playoffs I hope they go undefeated. In this age of salary caps and free agency what the Patriots have done is the most impressive team accomplishment I've seen in the NFL. I don't know that they are the greatest team in the history of the league but going 19-0 when all the teams are this even would be unreal.

Dude, ever since third grade history class I've hated tea...

If by weak you mean there is parity, then yeah, I guess it's weak. There's one dynasty team right now and five or six contenders. What do you expect?

I agree. The average NFL player today is better than the elite player 20-30 years ago. Guys are faster and bigger now, compared to then.

Congrats Pats on going 16-0.

However that being said, the team they are now is not playing near the level they were earlier in the season. In, addition teams like Indianapolis and San Diego are peaking at the right time.

The Patriots will not make it to the superbowl, mark it down....

Congrats Pats on going 16-0.

However that being said, the team they are now is not playing near the level they were earlier in the season. In, addition teams like Indianapolis and San Diego are peaking at the right time.

The Patriots will not win not make it to the superbowl, mark it down....

It is marked. You do know that statement has been the kiss of death for predictions on here don't you?

If by weak you mean there is parity, then yeah, I guess it's weak. There's one dynasty team right now and five or six contenders. What do you expect?
No, I mean the NFL is flat out weak compared to what is used to be. Just look around the league, it's quite apparent. As I said, even my Cowboys this year with the record they have aren't really that good of a team. Everything is inflated because the league is horrible right now. Three division champs that are 10-6 or lower. NE's closest division rival is 7-9, then it goes 4-12 and 1-15.

What a boring, crappy season. There's nothing in the playoffs to even look forward to. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: