Pats finish 16-0

UKPat02

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's what impresses you? They are highly paid professionals, they should never give up. I am impressed at how calm and cool they are. They are straight business and that's scary. That said, I hate Darth Hoodie and Rodney Harrison needs a whooping....I hate the PATS, hate'em. They did a great job, but it would be way more satisfying to see them get beat in the playoffs now.

The thing that impress's me about this team is, that they don'y give up. They keep on going without a worry.

:thumb: They seem to never lose focus at the task at hand and that is a reflection of their head coach. Whether you like him or not, he is a good football coach who always gets the best effort from his guys. He has the respect from his players and that carries over to the team concept and the professional attitude they bring to the field.

^ That's what impresses you? They are highly paid professionals, they should never give up. I am impressed at how calm and cool they are. They are straight business and that's scary. That said, I hate Darth Hoodie and Rodney Harrison needs a whooping....I hate the PATS, hate'em. They did a great job, but it would be way more satisfying to see them get beat in the playoffs now.

Come on RP, you can do better than that. I believe it came out in my comment that they are calm and cool. They are the best team the NFL has seen in a very long time. :thumb:

:thumb: They seem to never lose focus at the task at hand and that is a reflection of their head coach. Whether you like him or not, he is a good football coach who always gets the best effort from his guys. He has the respect from his players and that carries over to the team concept and the professional attitude they bring to the field.

:thumb:

I do not think they are better than the 80's 49ers, or the 90's Cowboys....

Two great teams, no doubt. Maybe EA Sports can do a couple of simulations. Maybe some insight on who is the best team.

Moss's 23 TD's, Brady's 50 TD passes, and the Pat's 589 points are hard to beat, though.