This is what I get for trying to get in shape...

98NCCalum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we're sharing gross sports injury pictures, I thought I'd put mine on here as well. I got this while pitching to my best hitter last softball season. She hit a hard line drive right at me. In my younger days, I would have been able to jump out of the way in time. But now, being 28 and old, I was just barely able to turn to the side, so it hit hard on the side of my knee. Not quite sure what kind of damage could have been done if I hadn't been able to turn to the side, causing it to hit my knee straight on. That could have been lots worse.

knee 3.jpg

knee4.jpg

Since we're sharing gross sports injury pictures, I thought I'd put mine on here as well. I got this while pitching to my best hitter last softball season. She hit a hard line drive right at me. In my younger days, I would have been able to jump out of the way in time. But now, being 28 and old, I was just barely able to turn to the side, so it hit hard on the side of my knee. Not quite sure what kind of damage could have been done if I hadn't been able to turn to the side, causing it to hit my knee straight on. That could have been lots worse.

Nice!!!!:ylsuper:

Saw your ankle and thought you might want my knee to go with it.:thumb::cry:

[ATTACH]22114[/ATTACH]

Who still operates on knees like that? That was the kind of scar I wanted from my ACL from a few years ago, instead, I've got like 4 little 1/2" scars and one 2" scar:lol:

I keep telling you guys over and over. This exercise stuff will kill you. :D

Actually, I have broken my left and right ankles twice, each. Farming accident (right), football (right), basketball (left), and the last time was my left ankle in 1998 stepping off a curb on to a parking lot.

Saw your ankle and thought you might want my knee to go with it.:thumb::cry:

[ATTACH]22114[/ATTACH]

What type of knee surgery did you have? You sound like my son...he is all the time getting hurt, about your age, 28. He has knee surgery coming up and will have a scare similar to yours. Where and who did your surgery?

Keep us updated on the ankel.