T.O. to Jessica Simpson: Stay away from Romo!!!

I'll bet more people have called T.O. a moron than the man.

I guess he was joking, but I'm not sure any comment at all was apporiate.

Maybe they have, but not me. Always been a fan of T.O. no matter where he has been or what he has done. The man is one of the greatest WR's to play the game...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, I think that was a complete distraction to the team and fans. There is no need to bring her to the private suites and then have the camera's panning on her throughout the game. Probably another publicity stunt for her and her Daddy so they can pocket another million. The Cowboys have enough attention drawn to them with the Star on the side of their helmet. They are having their best year since the mid nineties and they should not have lost to the Eagles.

BTW= Brandon Lang/Handicapper (guy that the movie Two for the Money was written about) put $30,000 on that game last week and lost, think he is a big Simpson fan?

On a serious note, I think that was a complete distraction to the team and fans. There is no need to bring her to the private suites and then have the camera's panning on her throughout the game. Probably another publicity stunt for her and her Daddy so they can pocket another million. The Cowboys have enough attention drawn to them with the Star on the side of their helmet. They are having their best year since the mid nineties and they should not have lost to the Eagles.

BTW= Brandon Lang/Handicapper (guy that the movie Two for the Money was written about) put $30,000 on that game last week and lost, think he is a big Simpson fan?

How would the cameras showing her on TV be a distraction to the team on the field?

I listened to the interview and it was very clear TO was joking around...

I agree. I can't wait to hear what he has in store for her when the playoffs come around. :lol:

As a side note, Romo took a step down when going from Carrie Underwood to Jessica Simpson. :D

The real Brandon Lang's picks suck. If you buy his picks for anything buy them so you can pick the other freakin team.:thumb:

How would the cameras showing her on TV be a distraction to the team on the field?

I was distracted.:sssh:

No seriously, if TO wants to blame Jessica, fine. I'd say to him, "How about catching the ball? How about running the right route? How about shut up and play the game? Quit blaming someone else for your poor play over the past couple of weeks and work harder during practice."

I really hate it when an athlete blames someone else for poor play. Just take it like a man, or woman, and work harder. SHEESH!:irked:

Romo needs to leave the flavor of the week home and get back to doing his job.

Was Carrie Underwood blamed for last season's mistake? I do believe she was in attendance. She was "supposedly" Romo's girl at this time.

I have no problem with any pro football player, or any other pro player, having their significant other supporting them. If they want to be there, so be it. Quit blaming someone in the stands. They aren't playing the game. And if the guys upstairs decided to plaster her face on the big screen, those on the playing field shouldn't be looking in the first place. They are on the field to play football. Not to watch a diva on the big screen.

Man. It's amazing how many people get so worked up about the smallest things.

It was a joke people. How can a girl in the suites affect a team's play on the field? Give me a break. TO is a great WR and, love him or hate him, he's been a huge part in the resurgence of the Dallas Cowboys.

Give me a break...

I was distracted.:sssh:

No seriously, if TO wants to blame Jessica, fine. I'd say to him, "How about catching the ball? How about running the right route? How about shut up and play the game? Quit blaming someone else for your poor play over the past couple of weeks and work harder during practice."

I really hate it when an athlete blames someone else for poor play. Just take it like a man, or woman, and work harder. SHEESH!:irked:

Was Carrie Underwood blamed for last season's mistake? I do believe she was in attendance. She was "supposedly" Romo's girl at this time.

I have no problem with any pro football player, or any other pro player, having their significant other supporting them. If they want to be there, so be it. Quit blaming someone in the stands. They aren't playing the game. And if the guys upstairs decided to plaster her face on the big screen, those on the playing field shouldn't be looking in the first place. They are on the field to play football. Not to watch a diva on the big screen.

Did you miss the posts that said he was clearly joking around, or do you just dislike TO that much?

I am NOT a "2" fan at all but this is ridiculous. He's clearly joking. If you heard the audio, all of the media members were cracking up.

As far as Jessica is concerned...Fox will hype anything. Were the Cowboys all turning around and looking up at the suite to see Jessica? I seriously doubt that very many of the players even knew she was there and the only reason the fans would have known is if they saw her on the JumboTron (and how would that effect the fans?). Did all the fans stop cheering because they were in awe of Jessica? She is dating Romo. She came to watch the game. The Eagles were a better team on Sunday and Romo's finger was injured. Should the Cowboys lose to the Eagles? No, but Jessica was not a reason why they did.

AND, Brandon Lang is a loser and she's not the reason he lost either.

He played like crap that game too.J-Jones needs to make the ROMO RULE NO GIRL AT GAME FOR THE QB WHO PROVES HE CAN NOT PLAY WHEN THEY ARE THERE.

I was responding to other posters who said that a player's girlfriend shouldn't be at the ballgame. And TO's.:sssh:

If TO was joking, then fine. I like him as a player, but as a person...... Everytime he gets behind a camera and some mics he's a joke anyway. And that's why all the reporters go to him. TO doesn't disappoint with his comments, joking or not.