N. Hardin 37 Frankfort 13

jvdfc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said it was the kids fault. When I refer to the Word TEAM I am talking about the Head coach all the way down to the bus driver.

Sorry for the exageration---just made a call and am told they have 10. And if you want to count the bus driver, that makes 11. One for each player on the field.

Is it just me, or do I sense some friction between TheDeuce and Coach Buckett? ;)

No friction on my end. Puzzled that someone who says they support the program has taken time to attack the program.

Duece was a coaches dream to coach. He was the type player that made coaching easy.

No friction on my end. Puzzled that someone who says they support the program has taken time to attack the program.

Duece was a coaches dream to coach. He was the type player that made coaching easy.

Haven't heard Duece attach the program. In any small town, even mine......people know the bad apples!

Im addressing certain issues in the program that have been around for years, and I take offense at the fact that you are questioning my loyalty to my Alma Mater. It's quite obvious that I still bleed Orange and Blue, or this would be of no concern to me whatsoever.

It has happened more than once that certain coaches on FHS' staff have put the blame on everyone but themselves when Frankfort loses. If I were the only that felt this was going on, I wouldn't say a word, but I'm not. If Im a coach, I take 100% responsibility for EVERY SINGLE LOSS. There's no excuse for anything less.

I wish nothing but the best for the FHS program, and you know that. I apologize if the voicing of my opinion offends you, but I call it like I see it. Some things need to be addressed and corrected at FHS, and some of those things are long overdue, IMO.

If some of the posters on this thread are supposed fans and supporters of FHS I would hate to see their enemies!It doesn't matter if you call"the same tired plays "if the players execute them.If FHS wins the State title, will you detractors give the coaches any credit or say it was in spite of coaching?If you want to give the players all the credit then they need to accept blame as well!Good luck to the players and coaches at FHS from here on out ,and don't get poisoned by the so called fans!!!

If some of the posters on this thread are supposed fans and supporters of FHS I would hate to see their enemies!It doesn't matter if you call"the same tired plays "if the players execute them.If FHS wins the State title, will you detractors give the coaches any credit or say it was in spite of coaching?If you want to give the players all the credit then they need to accept blame as well!Good luck to the players and coaches at FHS from here on out ,and don't get poisoned by the so called fans!!!

Who said ANYTHING about giving the players all the credit? Let me help you, nobody. Re-read the thread and get back to me....And again, I will not let ANYBODY question my loyalty for Frankfort High School.