Lone Oak 69 Todd County Central 19

They aren't that great...they play an awful schedule...Robinson at QB is good, but play Mayfield or Trigg and I say they lose pretty easily. Congrats to them on the year they are having though!

I do not think they are great (and no their schedule is not great), but they are pretty solid, imo. Although I feel Mayfield and Trigg would most likely beat them, I really do not think it would be a blowout. With a talent like Robinson, he will keep them in games all season.

I do not think they are great (and no their schedule is not great), but they are pretty solid, imo. Although I feel Mayfield and Trigg would most likely beat them, I really do not think it would be a blowout. With a talent like Robinson, he will keep them in games all season.

Bug is dead on in my view

Lone Oak plays Fulton City, week 10, Oct. 26th at home. As for the Todd County game, that was a non-district game; unfortunately would have been hard to schedule Mayfield or Tilghman since they were playing each other last night. Obviously, Lone Oak has to schedule everyone in their district and Reidland & Heath since they in our county.

Owensboro Catholic was off Friday. So was Trigg County. Daviess County, Graves County, Madisonville, and Marshall County were all off as well. Surely one of those teams would have been happy to play Lone Oak compared to some of their nondistrict games. No reason for Lone Oak to be scheduling Todd County, Fulton City, and Union County with the talent they have this year.

This year senior class went up to Cadiz & played Trigg Co in a freshman game 3 years ago & absolutely beat their pants off & that was without Corey Robinson. IMO there is only a couple of teams In Western Ky that would beat us (Bowling Green & Owensboro). I think Lone Oak could beat the likes of Mayfield, Trigg Co, Paducah Tilghman etc. However thats not going to happen this year.

Lone Oak had the opportunity to play both Mayfield and Tilghman this year as both schools called Lone Oak to try and fit in a game this year and Lone Oak said no thanks to both schools...they didn't give a reason so it might have been scheduling conflicts...but like I said they did not give a reason. I do know that when Mayfield asked about a game that both schools had not filled that date...would have been a good game.

I definately think Lone Oak would compete with all the Region 1 teams except for BGreen. I believe they would hang around with Owensboro, but, would most likely end up losing. I think several teams could beat them, as well, like Ft Campbell, Mayfield, OB Cath, Trigg, Tilghman, Graves, WEast, Marshall, Christian, Madville, but, they could definately compete..When you have that potent an offense, it'll keep you in alot of games...Can't think of any others who would hang around with them...

. IMO there is only a couple of teams In Western Ky that would beat us (Bowling Green & Owensboro). I think Lone Oak could beat the likes of Mayfield, Trigg Co, Paducah Tilghman etc. However thats not going to happen this year.

I don't think that will happen in most years. LO has a nice team this year but to say they would beat Mayfield, PT, and Trigg maybe stretching it. Mayfield has beat PT and Graves when they were in the top 10 in 6A.