Lone Oak 69 Todd County Central 19

This year senior class went up to Cadiz & played Trigg Co in a freshman game 3 years ago & absolutely beat their pants off & that was without Corey Robinson. IMO there is only a couple of teams In Western Ky that would beat us (Bowling Green & Owensboro). I think Lone Oak could beat the likes of Mayfield, Trigg Co, Paducah Tilghman etc. However thats not going to happen this year.
Then why did Lone Oak refuse to play Trigg County this year and next? It was offered and they declined. Why?

This year senior class went up to Cadiz & played Trigg Co in a freshman game 3 years ago & absolutely beat their pants off & that was without Corey Robinson. IMO there is only a couple of teams In Western Ky that would beat us (Bowling Green & Owensboro). I think Lone Oak could beat the likes of Mayfield, Trigg Co, Paducah Tilghman etc. However thats not going to happen this year.

#1. Your talking about a Freshman game 3 years ago.....that doesn't really hold any water.

#2. To say that only BG and Owensboro would beat Lone Oak is ludacris. You can say LO would beat Mayfield, Trigg, FC, PT, Graves, or Marshall....but until they get the guts to schedule teams like that then they will continue to be a mediocre program. Yes, they are having a good year. No, they would not beat Mayfield, Marshall, Graves, or Trigg. Maybe FC, PT. MAYBE.

#3. "However, thats no going to happen this year" - it will not happen any year because LO will not schedule these teams. Period.

#4. Not taking anything away from Calloway Co., but when that is Lone Oak's signature win so far this season, that doesn't say a lot.

Wake up and smell the coffee dude.........I know we all like rooting for our teams, but lets try and keep things realistic.

I think Lone Oak could beat the likes of Mayfield, Trigg Co, Paducah Tilghman etc.

You could also walk outside and get struck by lightning. You are basing this on blowout wins against sisters of the poor. (borrowed the sisters thing from Haskins who said that about LO's schedule). Ahhh.... it's nice to be able to dream. I gotta get a pair of those Flash colored blocker glasses.

I think Lone Oak could beat those teams. They're a threat to score at any time and the run defense looks pretty good. On the other hand, Calloway County's passing game carved up the Flash for most of the game.

It would have been nice to see some of those matchups. Lone Oak's team would have been better for it.