Dad burns kids' hands for stealing

UKPat02

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Police Capt. Jason Bolton said Ennis’ 11-year-old son accused his 14-year-old sister, and Ennis’ girlfriend’s son, of taking items from a store. Ennis then burned his daughter’s hands, as well as those of his son, who was apparently not involved in the alleged shoplifting, Bolton said. Ennis’ girlfriend’s son was not harmed.

http://www.henryherald.com/local/local_story_240234440.html

This is a perfect example of doing the wrong thing for the right reason. This isn't punishment, this is abuse.

Disgusting....I can see a belt, grounding, loss of privileges, assign house duties but to intentionally burn your own children's hands.

A good whoopin' would have sufficed. When this guy screws up at work, perhaps someone should taze him.

Disgusting....I can see a belt, grounding, loss of privileges, assign house duties but to intentionally burn your own children's hands.

I agree with maybe some community service of some kind, or stock shelves in the store they stole from.....under supervision.:D

My oldest son shoplifted at a conveinent store we shopped at a lot when he was 10. We took him back and made him walk back into the store, say he was sorry and that he wouldn't do it again. And he had to pay for it out of his own money. It was a Tootsie Pop. I think having to make him to go back into the store was punishment enough, but he was grounded for a week as well.