Dad burns kids' hands for stealing

UKPat02

I can't think of any reason to do this to your child. What makes anyone think of something like this?

Well, except for the kid that played with the Babe Ruth ball in 'The Sandlot'. He deserved that, at the least...

"You're killing me smalls"....:D

That is the first thing I thought myself 'bro, how does an adult transition from stealing to saying, "I'll teach you, I'm going to burn your hands". I'm not sure, if he's all with us.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, I see child abuse as undeserved physical abuse.

So if it is warrented, it is fine? So if the 11 year old had punched his sister in the face, the dad would have been justified to ball up a fist and clock his 11 year old in the face? It was technically "deserved", right?

You are usually spot on Pat, The headband theory jumps out, but in this case I'd just stop if I were you. ;):p:D

So if it is warrented, it is fine? So if the 11 year old had punched his sister in the face, the dad would have been justified to ball up a fist and clock his 11 year old in the face? It was technically "deserved", right?

You are usually spot on Pat, The headband theory jumps out, but in this case I'd just stop if I were you. ;):p:D

Have you ever had one of those times when you can't spit out what you mean in the right words? And you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper? That's me right now...

Have you ever had one of those times when you can't spit out what you mean in the right words? And you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper? That's me right now...
No, but I'm watching someone struggle with it and I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express....:D

I know you meant, some sort of punishment was in order, regarding how you felt about it but physically burning your own children, is not an option.

Definitely wrong...but I can't say that reading this surprises me.

As a matter of fact...a person could probably post the most insane, ludicrous, horrid act a person could do to another person, and anymore it wouldn't surprise me.

But it does still make me mad that anyone would treat children this way.

I'm undecided how I feel about this...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14000273/detail.html

You're undecided how you feel about it?

I think they should take his hands and burn them - severly. I believe there is a major lack of discipline in our society, but this is taking it too far. More than likely, this child will live in fear of his father, and resent him the rest of his life.