NKY Freshman Football

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Kenton won the game 33-12. Simon Kenton appears to be the best team up here and they have a great backfield. Austin Baldwin and Corey Crane are very powerful runners and if they continue to progress they will be studs.

Crane looks like he could be the real deal, hopefully his injury tonight wasn't too serious. He should be good over the next few years, down side is that his total number of carries will be down until his senior year because Simpson is just a Soph. right now.

Simon Kenton won the game 33-12. Simon Kenton appears to be the best team up here and they have a great backfield. Austin Baldwin and Corey Crane are very powerful runners and if they continue to progress they will be studs.

Well not sure I agree. You beat a very good ryle team but not the team that beat Highlands and CCH. But, I'm not ready to hand you the freshman championship just yet. I will do that if you beat Highlands twice.

Well not sure I agree. You beat a very good ryle team but not the team that beat Highlands and CCH. But, I'm not ready to hand you the freshman championship just yet. I will do that if you beat Highlands twice.

Simon at this point is the best team up here. Why does this keep coming back on Simon beat Ryle because they weren't the same team or they weren't ready, ect. The fact is Simon beat Ryle, period. They also beat 4 other good teams including Campbell Co. who will more than likely be playing Simon for the championship, not Highlands.

Simon at this point is the best team up here. Why does this keep coming back on Simon beat Ryle because they weren't the same team or they weren't ready, ect. The fact is Simon beat Ryle, period. They also beat 4 other good teams including Campbell Co. who will more than likely be playing Simon for the championship, not Highlands.

I agree that SK is the team to beat right now. I also hope the Crane injury wasn't serious. Everyone talkes about how good a running back he is and I agree, but he is also one of the best LB's I seen this year. If he can come back and play this year, I don't see anyone beating SK.

How did we not beat the team that beat Highlands, did Ryle add some great players since then. Why do I always hear the same reasons for SK winning big games. I always hear they weren't prepared tonight, it was too early in the season, and its not fair to the kids that play the game. They won the game fair and square Ryle just got beat by a better team.

Ryle is not the same team that SK played. They've lost at least 3 starter since then. Both running backs and their middle LB. The running backs may be out for the year.

So what you're saying is, Ryle is worse off now than they were when SK beat them. Therefore, SK beat the "better" Ryle team.