NKY Freshman Football

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC 33 Beechwood 7. Could have been 50-0

33-0 at the half. Chris Kelly scored at least 3 maybe 4 touchdowns.

NCC Frosh are very good. It's a shame they dont play the likes of Highlands, CovCath and Campbell Co. The A-AA freshmen schedule is stupid.

Word is... they gotta play the Beechies again. Lets see if they can get by the little class A school again before they start thinking about 5A powers. Congrats to the program, but at the frosh level, you don't have much room to make up the numbers.

I thought Dayton was not playing a frosh schedule .Are they not playing the frosh /soph combined vs others doing the same ( Ludlow ,Bellevue etc )?

When I said frosh I meant freshman/sophomore sorry, but yeah they played bellvue, ludlow, villa, bracken, and brossart.:thumb:

I understand that Campbell throws the ball all over the joint. Who is some of the studs? Who is their QB.

I heard that the Corey Cox kid is outstanding for CC and they have a big 6'4 kid that has to play TE or WR, he was huge as an 8th grader last year during basketball season. I think his name is Geimen.

Word is... they gotta play the Beechies again. Lets see if they can get by the little class A school again before they start thinking about 5A powers. Congrats to the program, but at the frosh level, you don't have much room to make up the numbers.

Word is they already thumped Beechwood. They led that game 33-0 at the half. I just don't like the fact you play 4 teams twice. They play Scott the last regular season game. They are a 5A team. Why can't they schedule HHS, Campbell Co, CovCath, SK, etc?

Bredman,

Talk to the head coach, NCC should be playing HHS, Camp. Co., Cov Cath, Sk and whoever they can play to give them a game. If you want to get better play better teams!!! I see a lot of last name that played when I played ball up on the hill and we had some of the best talent in state which is why I am not surprised with the recent success.

I heard that the Corey Cox kid is outstanding for CC and they have a big 6'4 kid that has to play TE or WR, he was huge as an 8th grader last year during basketball season. I think his name is Geimen.

Did those boys play for the Red Devils?

Did those boys play for the Red Devils?

They both use to play in the Ft. Thomas Jr League. I think they both might have played for either the Red Devils last year or Campbells Middle school team. Glad to see both of them playing though, pretty good athletes. I wasnt real sure where alot of these kids were going to land Campbell or NCC.