Vick Accepts Plea Deal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we do it as a society every day.

Let me help you. Pick out which one hurts society the most.

Nates problem was he did it twice. He wouldn't have recieved as much time if he hadn't been a repeat offender. I guess I'm more appalled by the brutality of what the dogfighters do than a guy that has a trunkful of weed.

Nates problem was he did it twice. He wouldn't have recieved as much time if he hadn't been a repeat offender. I guess I'm more appalled by the brutality of what the dogfighters do than a guy that has a trunkful of weed.

..even if that weed was to be sold to others? Others who could be high while driving a car and kill you and your family? Does the unfortunate killing of a dog equate to that?

How do you know it was away from football? What if he owed someone something and thought the easy way out, instead of paying them he'd throw a game? No matter what your opinion is, a player running a gambling ring is bad for business.

You're right, it is bad for business. But you can't associate the two because one was dealing directly with the NBA, and the other with Vick's life away from football. That's all we have to go on right now.

Thank you, Mr. Mason.

Let me make one correction. It was marijuana. 100 pounds.

Nate's a big boy but there's no way in heck he had that for himself. He was going to be a seller. How can that not be above a guy who hurt/killed animals?

Well when's the last time you heard people, probably MILLIONS, saying they thought dog fighting and killing animals cruely should be legalized? I know I've heard the "marijuana should be legal" speal atleast 100 times.