Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Bengals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2023 at 06:06 PM

1 hour ago, theguru said:

My only thinking with going north is you could run into weather.  Indy maybe but what about Atlanta?

Atlanta would be fine, but not exactly centric for the teams involved in a neutral site location. 

Just now, nkypete said:

Well, it looks like both Indy and Detroit are not options.  Indy has a volleyball tournament and Detroit has already began to resurface their field.

Just now, theguru said:

Makes me think Indy will be first on the list.

I spoke too soon.

Still going with ATL then, not @ATLCat, just ATL. 

2 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I hope the Bengals come out and demolish the Ravens on Sunday.

Count me as incredibly not pleased with how things have developed.

My gut feeling says the Bengals are going to come out on fire.

54 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I hope the Bengals come out and demolish the Ravens on Sunday.

Count me as incredibly not pleased with how things have developed.

I wouldn't mind to see Burrow throw for another 525 at home against the Ravens.

• Like 2

In this scenario the Bengals were in a lose situation. Demand to continue the game and they get terrible reputation. Do the correct thing out of respect and empathy and be penalized in this situation. I feel the Bills should’ve forfeited the game once it was know the negative impact on the Bengals playoff scenario (I get that no one with a sane brain would do this).

And why have a plan of action that lists this exact scenario if you’re just going to change to whatever the owners want at the time?

No one was going to come out a 100% winner in any of this.   I can see why the Bengals are upset, and they absolutely have the right to be.   But if there were still no plan in place right now, the league would be catching grief upon grief from everyone.  Whats done is done.  Now its just shut up and play football.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Raven said:

No one was going to come out a 100% winner in any of this.   I can see why the Bengals are upset, and they absolutely have the right to be.   But if there were still no plan in place right now, the league would be catching grief upon grief from everyone.  Whats done is done.  Now its just shut up and play football.

After re-reading Taylors comments, I'm starting to change my opinion.   There are rules in place that cover this type of thing.  Why do we have to stray from those.  If Monday' game had been canceled for any other reason, we aren't having this conversation.  They'd use the rules in place and point them out.

• Like 2

Can we bring up Bart Scott’s idiotic take with Tee Higgins? I don’t know how to post videos, and also his take about how they (the Ravens) need to put a red dot on Burrows back and take him out. How can an on air personality say on a nationwide platform to take a player out and not get fired? If another commentator said something about taking Jackson out, he’d be fired before the segment was over.

Got a buddy that thinks Goodell/NFL chose the scenario that would make the Bengals the ones to be unhappy in all this since they are mad that Zac Taylor didn't push on Monday to finish the game, because the NFL wanted it to continue to be played and sounds like thatbwas in his hands.

Could be a lot of truth in that hot take.

52 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Got a buddy that thinks Goodell/NFL chose the scenario that would make the Bengals the ones to be unhappy in all this since they are mad that Zac Taylor didn't push on Monday to finish the game, because the NFL wanted it to continue to be played and sounds like thatbwas in his hands.

Could be a lot of truth in that hot take.

I think Bengal nation is grasping with all this stuff while the team is probably fine with accepting the de facto bye week they just received. Meanwhile, we keep ignoring this also messed up any hopes of Buffalo having home field through the playoffs. It’ll all work itself out.

• Like 2