Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ravens
      0%
      0
    • Bengals
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/08/2023 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Ravens come to the Bengals the gametime has been set for 1:00pm the game will be on CBS. I guess the Bengals will win the AFC north no matter as it now looks like the game with the Bills that was suspended on Monday night will be made up. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thinking about this more I think any game between the Bills and Bengals in the postseason should be a neutral site. 

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    On the radio, it was suggested that maybe he's potentially having a mini-contract holdout.  Apparently stated that he will not play unless he's 100%.

  • I wouldn't mind to see Burrow throw for another 525 at home against the Ravens.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Ravens come to the Bengals the gametime has been set for 1:00pm the game will be on CBS. I guess the Bengals will win the AFC north no matter as it now looks like the game with the Bills that was suspended on Monday night will be made up. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

Has that been officially announced? I know that the game could have been at 4:25 depending on the outcome of the Bills game.

  • Author
 
6 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Has that been officially announced? I know that the game could have been at 4:25 depending on the outcome of the Bills game.

On the NFL web site for games for week 18 it list Ravens at Bengals at 1:00pm on CBS.

 
8 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Has that been officially announced? I know that the game could have been at 4:25 depending on the outcome of the Bills game.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:
 

On the NFL web site for games for week 18 it list Ravens at Bengals at 1:00pm on CBS.

 

I just looked at the NFL website and they list this game as:

TBD, game not scheduled yet

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/

Week 18 is being played as scheduled.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:
CBS
Logo of the Cincinnati Bengals
 
This was on MSN under NFL Schedule for week 18. That's what I was going by but I do see it as TBD in several other places.

Google says 1pm too but NFL.com says what I posted above.

Bengals.com has the game listed as TBD.

Assuming the Bengals are mentally checked in, which is not a given, nor should it be right now, I say they win, 24-10.   Is Lamar expected to play, or his his knee injury a season ender, despite what Baltimore wants us to believe?

21 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Assuming the Bengals are mentally checked in, which is not a given, nor should it be right now, I say they win, 24-10.   Is Lamar expected to play, or his his knee injury a season ender, despite what Baltimore wants us to believe?

I agree 100% that not being checked in would be excusable right now, but I think that with the way the leadership of Taylor and Burrow have grown, I expect them to come out and execute well as a team. 

My concern is how does Tee play? Timid? It would be even more understandable. 

Game will be at 1pm based on what I'm told.  Suspect an announcement soon.

9 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Game will be at 1pm based on what I'm told.  Suspect an announcement soon.

Coach Taylor is being interviewed on the NFL Network (press conference I think) right now but I don't think the time has come up.

  • Author

I work with a lady that has season tickets and she said her husband told her he got a email or text from the Bengals ticket office and said the game was scheduled for 1:00pm.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I work with a lady that has season tickets and she said her husband told her he got a email or text from the Bengals ticket office and said the game was scheduled for 1:00pm.

I just got a message from the Bengals app.  The game is indeed at 1:00pm on Sunday 1/8.

I saw a report that said Lamar did not practice today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.