Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Bengals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2023 at 06:06 PM

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Ravens come to the Bengals the gametime has been set for 1:00pm the game will be on CBS. I guess the Bengals will win the AFC north no matter as it now looks like the game with the Bills that was suspended on Monday night will be made up. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

Has that been officially announced? I know that the game could have been at 4:25 depending on the outcome of the Bills game.

8 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Has that been officially announced? I know that the game could have been at 4:25 depending on the outcome of the Bills game.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

On the NFL web site for games for week 18 it list Ravens at Bengals at 1:00pm on CBS.

I just looked at the NFL website and they list this game as:

TBD, game not scheduled yet

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/

21 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Assuming the Bengals are mentally checked in, which is not a given, nor should it be right now, I say they win, 24-10.   Is Lamar expected to play, or his his knee injury a season ender, despite what Baltimore wants us to believe?

I agree 100% that not being checked in would be excusable right now, but I think that with the way the leadership of Taylor and Burrow have grown, I expect them to come out and execute well as a team. 

My concern is how does Tee play? Timid? It would be even more understandable. 

9 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Game will be at 1pm based on what I'm told.  Suspect an announcement soon.

Coach Taylor is being interviewed on the NFL Network (press conference I think) right now but I don't think the time has come up.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I work with a lady that has season tickets and she said her husband told her he got a email or text from the Bengals ticket office and said the game was scheduled for 1:00pm.

I just got a message from the Bengals app.  The game is indeed at 1:00pm on Sunday 1/8.

• Thanks 1