Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ravens
      0%
      0
    • Bengals
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/08/2023 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thinking about this more I think any game between the Bills and Bengals in the postseason should be a neutral site. 

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    On the radio, it was suggested that maybe he's potentially having a mini-contract holdout.  Apparently stated that he will not play unless he's 100%.

  • I wouldn't mind to see Burrow throw for another 525 at home against the Ravens.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, theguru said:

I saw a report that said Lamar did not practice today.

On the radio, it was suggested that maybe he's potentially having a mini-contract holdout.  Apparently stated that he will not play unless he's 100%.

37 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

On the radio, it was suggested that maybe he's potentially having a mini-contract holdout.  Apparently stated that he will not play unless he's 100%.

I was wondering if his contract situation was having any effect on this situation. He's got a ton of money on the line and this Ravens team is not a favorite to make a deep playoff run.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I saw a report that said Lamar did not practice today.

I'll take my chances any day with Tyler Huntley and a divisional title and higher seeding on the line.

41 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I was wondering if his contract situation was having any effect on this situation. He's got a ton of money on the line and this Ravens team is not a favorite to make a deep playoff run.

Whatever the NFL decides to do I think they have a duty to announce all the possibilities before the games are played this week.

5 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I agree 100% that not being checked in would be excusable right now, but I think that with the way the leadership of Taylor and Burrow have grown, I expect them to come out and execute well as a team. 

My concern is how does Tee play? Timid? It would be even more understandable. 

This has been at the forefront the last 2 and a half days.  I don't think any coach in the NFL could have handled this better than Zak.   He took a leading role Monday and I think was a major voice in saying who cares what the commish says, we aren't playing anymore tonight.  Cincinnati has not had that kind of leadership in a head coach very often, if ever.

Has Lamar quit on the Ravens? 

I know nothing about his knee injury, but I thought it was only going to be a couple week when it happened? I just find it odd that things drag out each week before he's eventually ruled out. It was odd how Harbaugh handled it yesterday too. Not even a "he's still battling through soreness" comment, but rather went with "I'm going to leave all that stuff alone and focus on the game"

I wouldn't blame LJ a bit. His absence has proven the organization needs him. 

  • Author

I think he has proven his worth I believe the Ravens are averaging a whopping 11 points per game since he has been out. 

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think he has proven his worth I believe the Ravens are averaging a whopping 11 points per game since he has been out. 

Absolutely. Whether he's out because of actual injury or to prove a point, a point has been made. They need to pay him. 

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Has Lamar quit on the Ravens? 

I know nothing about his knee injury, but I thought it was only going to be a couple week when it happened? I just find it odd that things drag out each week before he's eventually ruled out. It was odd how Harbaugh handled it yesterday too. Not even a "he's still battling through soreness" comment, but rather went with "I'm going to leave all that stuff alone and focus on the game"

I wouldn't blame LJ a bit. His absence has proven the organization needs him. 

I wouldn't say he's quit. But he is taking his time - as he should - in coming back from his "injury." He was rolling the dice to begin with playing the sport he does and doing so without a new contract and/or representation. And I agree, they need him and hope they pay him. He should not have been on the field from day 1.

The Ravens went all in on a unique offensive strategy that is built around Lamar.  When Lamar goes down, the Ravens don't have backups who are serviceable enough to perform in his absence.  I'm grateful the Bengals offensive strategy allows for backups to step in and be somewhat more competent when the starters go down.

Assuming the AP report that the Bills game will not be made up is correct that means the Bengals are the AFC North Champs and the only way this game matters is if the Bills lose to Pats and the Bengals beat the Ravens.  

  • Author
25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Assuming the AP report that the Bills game will not be made up is correct that means the Bengals are the AFC North Champs and the only way this game matters is if the Bills lose to Pats and the Bengals beat the Ravens.  

That is correct. If they come out and announce that the Bills/Bengals game will not be played if I am Lamar without a new contract there is no way I play in this game.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

That is correct. If they come out and announce that the Bills/Bengals game will not be played if I am Lamar without a new contract there is no way I play in this game.

I agree, especially since Lamar did not practice again today, from baltimorebeatdown.com:

Quarterback Lamar Jackson was once again not on the practice field. This is practice No. 14 that he was absent.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.