Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ravens
      0%
      0
    • Bengals
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/08/2023 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Ravens will be a wild card right....even if they win? Why would Jackson play in a meaningless game? Save it for the next week.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thinking about this more I think any game between the Bills and Bengals in the postseason should be a neutral site. 

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    On the radio, it was suggested that maybe he's potentially having a mini-contract holdout.  Apparently stated that he will not play unless he's 100%.

  • I wouldn't mind to see Burrow throw for another 525 at home against the Ravens.

Posted Images

Now this game matters.

 

I am going to add this one here too:

 

52 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am going to add this one here too:

 

To me, this all seems fair, under the circumstances.    I'm sure someone, somewhere will give the NFL grief over all this, but let's not forget one thing.  The protocols that the league put in place saved a mans life.  It can be forgiven for doing the best it could, as fast as it could to try and appease people.

1 minute ago, The Raven said:

To me, this all seems fair, under the circumstances.    I'm sure someone, somewhere will give the NFL grief over all this, but let's not forget one thing.  The protocols that the league put in place saved a mans life.  It can be forgiven for doing the best it could, as fast as it could to try and appease people.

It is what it is and all things considered I agree with you under the circumstances. 

The Bengals are the ones who drew the short stick in the proposed playoff scenario that came out  last night. 

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

The Bengals are the ones who drew the short stick in the proposed playoff scenario that came out  last night. 

I suppose? KC made out the best, assuming they win tomorrow, but I think all teams could point to "difficulties" with this sudden change. You could also argue the Bengals (and Bills) benefit by getting a semi-bye week, week 17. Obviously putting the Hamlin situation aside.

13 hours ago, The Raven said:

To me, this all seems fair, under the circumstances.    I'm sure someone, somewhere will give the NFL grief over all this, but let's not forget one thing.  The protocols that the league put in place saved a mans life.  It can be forgiven for doing the best it could, as fast as it could to try and appease people.

The biggest issue I have is the potential divisional round between the Bills and Bengals. That likely would have been played in Cincinnati but now it seems that home field for that game will go to Buffalo.

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

The biggest issue I have is the potential divisional round between the Bills and Bengals. That likely would have been played in Cincinnati but now it seems that home field for that game will go to Buffalo.

After sleeping on it that is my beef too.

18 minutes ago, burreaux said:

The biggest issue I have is the potential divisional round between the Bills and Bengals. That likely would have been played in Cincinnati but now it seems that home field for that game will go to Buffalo.

 

16 minutes ago, theguru said:

After sleeping on it that is my beef too.

Thinking about this more I think any game between the Bills and Bengals in the postseason should be a neutral site. 

I get the idea behind the neutral site possibility, but it seems like a logistical nightmare.

4 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I get the idea behind the neutral site possibility, but it seems like a logistical nightmare.

For fans!

27 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I get the idea behind the neutral site possibility, but it seems like a logistical nightmare.

For Cincy fans, Indianapolis and/or Detroit wouldn't be so bad with indoor stadiums during winter.  

1 minute ago, nkypete said:

For Cincy fans, Indianapolis and/or Detroit wouldn't be so bad with indoor stadiums during winter.  

My only thinking with going north is you could run into weather.  Indy maybe but what about Atlanta?

35 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I get the idea behind the neutral site possibility, but it seems like a logistical nightmare.

I would have thought so too, but earlier this year Buffalo had to play Cleveland in Detroit because of the blizzard, and that game sold out or at least looked pretty close.

I think for a playoff game, fans will be there.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.