Warren Central 13 Bullitt Central 0

DragonFire

I don't really have any details other than the score, and this game is mostly a blip on the radar for most of the state - but when a team snaps a 61 game losing streak, they deserve a thread.  The Dragons notch their first win since October 16th, 2015, their first road win since September 25th, 2015, and their first shutout since that same September 25th, 2015 date.  They have their first winning record at any point since the 2014 season and win a season opener for the first time since that year. 

Ding dong, the witch is dead. May she never return.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

I don’t know what BC lost from last year but I know they are usually pretty competitive so this might mean WC might win a few more games this year.

I believe as long as they don’t play in rain, there are 3-4 winnable games, and that wasn’t based on this game. If it rains, I have my doubts, because they are just not effective when forced exclusively into a ground game. That cost them the Thomas Nelson game last year IMO and I believe they should beat them this year. 

It’s important to them to get the momentum going as much as they can. I’m not sure they’ll ever really get within shouting distance of what they once were but they can maybe get back to consistent .500 ball. 

• Thanks 1