UL 24 Wake Forest 13

Guest Bluto

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to UL for the big victory, it was great to see so many KY boys doing well in such a big spotlight.

Brohm was awesome and Douglas put on a show. Great game to watch.

Nice to see UK and UL both win their bowl games. :thumb:

It's awesome to watch kids from this state do so well. Come on back Mike and Brian and make your run...

A couple of KY kids were on the Wake roster as well.

Aaron Mason from PLD in Lexington

and

Arby Jones from Southwestern in Somerset

Congratulations to the Cards!

Congrats also to Jim Grobe and staff at Wake and to Arby Jones who played in his final game last night.

All of us in the Warrior Nation are proud of you Arby!

Congrats to U of L on a huge BCS Bowl Victory. Like many, I was surprised at the outcome (as close as it was) after watching Wake 2 or 3 times this year.

UL has a LOT to be proud of!

:thumb: :thumb: Wake is EXTREMELY well coahed, Grobe has taken that program and built it from nothing. He has done it in the right way and also by red shirting all the freshmen and he had a team that was loaded with 5th yr. seniors and will have more coming in the future classes. Wake is one of the smallest schools in D1 college football I heard them say last night. Grobe is definately deserving of any and all coach of the year honors that he has recieved. Congrats again to U.L. on a huge win for their program.

A couple of KY kids were on the Wake roster as well.

Aaron Mason from PLD in Lexington

and

Arby Jones from Southwestern in Somerset

Congrats also to Jim Grobe and staff at Wake and to Arby Jones who played in his final game last night.

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:thumb: :thumb: Wake is EXTREMELY well coahed, Grobe has taken that program and built it from nothing. He has done it in the right way and also by red shirting all the freshmen and he had a team that was loaded with 5th yr. seniors and will have more coming in the future classes. Wake is one of the smallest schools in D1 college football I heard them say last night. Grobe is definately deserving of any and all coach of the year honors that he has recieved. Congrats again to U.L. on a huge win for their program.

Does anyone know how to get enrollment figures for D-1 schools? Wake is less than 5000 easily.

Nice win for the Cards. Brohm proved once again that he is in total control of the game. Each time I watch him the more he reminds me of P. Manning. He doesn't force anything and takes what the defense gives him. He is definitely the master of his craft and has a bright career ahead at the next level.

I was really impressed with the speed of the Louisville defense.

Well, just got back to Louisville...Had an AWESOME time down on Miami Beach and had a blast at the game...Definitley the most fun I've had at a football game...The atmosphere was nuts down there. There were Miami (U) fans down there pulling for us, and I even saw a couple guys with WVU shirts on down there cheering us on.

Wake played a great game, and showed they weren't going to lay down, but the Cards did what they needed to do to pull away. A good showing for the Cards in their first victory in the state of Florida EVER.

Go Cards!! :ylsuper:

Just to add to my last post, I really liked Miami. Very laid back type of place, always something to do. I also really like Dolphin Stadium...I've been to LP Field and Heinz Field this year, and I like Dolphin Stadium better than both of those places. The screens in the endzones are HUGE. :eek: