UL 24 Wake Forest 13

Guest Bluto

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cards on the win. I don't think it was "ugly" however. More of Wake was better than U.L. or especially their fans thought that they were. "If" Brohm and Bush both come back (and I think that they just might) then Louisville should be ranked fairly high in the pre season polls next season.

I really think Wake proved that they have a pretty good defense. They have been ranked pretty high in a number of defensive stats all season. It showed why tonight. Brohm showed what he was made of in the second half. I think we've seen the last of him in a UofL uniform.

The Wake D reminded me a lot of the UC D that gave UL problems. That's one of the things that makes Brohm so big in NFL circles. He doesn't get flustered very often, and when he does, he keeps working hard. He's got one tough decision ahead of him...

Congrats to the Cards...

Kudos to Wake. They are a very well-coached team. Not an offensive juggernaught by any means. I think they were outgained in every game this year, but have an opportunistic defense, and an offense that usually doesn't turn the ball over. Unfortunately for them, they snuffed two drives into Card territory with fumbles.

I think they had a little more speed in the skill positions than most people thought.

Kudos to the Cards for responding after falling behind 13-10.

Harry Douglas has turned out to be fantastic. He was a two-star player coming out of high school...worked hard, combine that with coaching and you have a very good ball player.