Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All "A" 9th Region

Featured Replies

Who is the favorite to win the All "A"?

Can someone post the brackets with game times/dates?

Thanks Statman! What a tourney this will be...give me Lloyd as a dark horse if Cody is playing.

I’d like to see Newport get back up on horse and get a nice win streak going in the All A. But just depends on what team shows up. If the team that has lost 6 straight comes they will get bounced early by Lloyd. But I like that Beechwood/Newport Match up.

I can see any of 6 teams winning it if they get hot.

Beechwood and NCC get walk through games to the semis. St Henry, Holy Cross, Lloyd, and Newport all with tough games to start.

I’m going with a dark horse in Holy Cross.

Holy Cross Radio will be there tonight as well starting at 7:30 pm with the pregame show. Should be a great quarterfinal game.

 

Widget

Who is the favorite to win the All "A"?

 

Depends on who you ask.

I can see any of 6 teams winning it if they get hot.

Beechwood and NCC get walk through games to the semis. St Henry, Holy Cross, Lloyd, and Newport all with tough games to start.

I’m going with a dark horse in Holy Cross.

 

I hear ya about Holy Cross. Sure St. H is favored in this game tonight, but Holy Cross sure is hitting their stride, and this game sure will be a dandy.

 

If I'm not mistaken HC dashed The Crusader's hopes last season in the All 'A' by a hair in the semi's before losing a tough one to Newport in the finals.

 

Every team you mentioned is capable of being competitive, and it's about who gets hot at the right time.

 

I sorta see St. H vs. Beechwood in the finals, but there again tonight Holy Cross definitely will give them all they want, and if St. H wants the ultimate prize, right out of the gate they're gonna have to earn it the hard way.

 

Though some teams are favored more than others, the 9th Region All 'A' is awesome with so many teams that actually do stand a chance.

9th Region -

 

Nice looking tournament you have, with 10 teams. In so many regions, the All-A tournament is barely more than a district tournament (size-wise).

 

CM

My my...we got a great match up tonight as the HC Crusaders take on St Henry at 7:45pm. Can Bessler, Veith and team hold off HC's Brandon McClendon, the Big Bruising Jerimiah Hicks? This should be a very physical and high scoring game. Either team could win this. I am going to give the edge to St. Henry....but i won't be surprised if the Indians somehow will themselves to win.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.