All "A" 9th Region

I’d like to see Newport get back up on horse and get a nice win streak going in the All A. But just depends on what team shows up. If the team that has lost 6 straight comes they will get bounced early by Lloyd. But I like that Beechwood/Newport Match up.

I can see any of 6 teams winning it if they get hot.

Beechwood and NCC get walk through games to the semis. St Henry, Holy Cross, Lloyd, and Newport all with tough games to start.

I’m going with a dark horse in Holy Cross.

I hear ya about Holy Cross. Sure St. H is favored in this game tonight, but Holy Cross sure is hitting their stride, and this game sure will be a dandy.

If I'm not mistaken HC dashed The Crusader's hopes last season in the All 'A' by a hair in the semi's before losing a tough one to Newport in the finals.

Every team you mentioned is capable of being competitive, and it's about who gets hot at the right time.

I sorta see St. H vs. Beechwood in the finals, but there again tonight Holy Cross definitely will give them all they want, and if St. H wants the ultimate prize, right out of the gate they're gonna have to earn it the hard way.

Though some teams are favored more than others, the 9th Region All 'A' is awesome with so many teams that actually do stand a chance.

My my...we got a great match up tonight as the HC Crusaders take on St Henry at 7:45pm. Can Bessler, Veith and team hold off HC's Brandon McClendon, the Big Bruising Jerimiah Hicks? This should be a very physical and high scoring game. Either team could win this. I am going to give the edge to St. Henry....but i won't be surprised if the Indians somehow will themselves to win.....