I need a new Crock-Pot

theguru

It was bound to happen, my Crock-Pot of over two decades cooked its last meal recently.

The interesting thing (having fun here) is I actually took a picture of it to send to one of my friends before the tragedy having no idea this would be the last time we would work together...

[ATTACH]69286[/ATTACH]

With all that said I need a new Crock-Pot and I am looking for suggestions here. The Crock-Pot is probably my favorite way to prepare food because of the ease and the quantity it produces.

Suggestions?

I'm curious as to what you are cooking. My initial thought is heartburn. (Peppers don't usually agree with me.)

Sounds good, but I'd have to cut way back on the peppers.

I froze half of it and just finished about my 6th meal of it for breakfast.

The good thing is the peppers are big enough that you can pick them out/pick around them.

Went with Ninja foodie it is a crock pot + air fryer love it, use it almost every day.

The foodi is a step above the Instant pot in my opinion due to the air fryer and crisper, it works great for frozen foods, salmon, etc. Its likely the most universal cooker I've used.

I dunno how it stands up to the instant pot as far as reliability but everything else I've had from Ninja has worked flawlessly with the exception of a coffee pot. But after a quick phone call with customer support the issue with the coffee pot was user error hah.