John Hardin/Campbell County Predictions (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1)

Who wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I don't know much about CC. I'm sure they are a good/great team. I will say this though; if they don't rebound well, it's gonna be hard to beat John Hardin. John Hardin has 3 starters shooting about 50-60% from the field; this is directly related to offensive rebounds and putbacks.

This poll surprises me a little, I assume the masses just feel John Hardin is the product of an easy schedule, because otherwise, it is hard to see such overwhelming support for the Camels. I am a huge Reid Jolly fan and have seen Campbell Co. 3x this year, and to make matters worse, I haven't seen John Hardin. However, in looking at as much info as one can garner, I'm going to take John Hardin to win a close game over Coach Russell's Camels.

Would like to be wrong, for what it's worth.

I don't know much about CC. I'm sure they are a good/great team. I will say this though; if they don't rebound well, it's gonna be hard to beat John Hardin. John Hardin has 3 starters shooting about 50-60% from the field; this is directly related to offensive rebounds and putbacks.

If that's the case, I think I may have to change my prediction and go with the Camels. Reid Jolly is a difference maker in the paint.

If that's the case, I think I may have to change my prediction and go with the Camels. Reid Jolly is a difference maker in the paint.

Possibly, but more to my point is that they will need everyone to rebound. I noticed on the team page the Jolly is the only one close to double figures in rebounding. I think this is gonna be a problem. Trevon Harris, Alex Matthews, and Preston Murrell will attack the glass all night. Half of their points are from the glass and put backs. I think it's gonna be the best game of the session.

This poll surprises me a little, I assume the masses just feel John Hardin is the product of an easy schedule, because otherwise, it is hard to see such overwhelming support for the Camels. I am a huge Reid Jolly fan and have seen Campbell Co. 3x this year, and to make matters worse, I haven't seen John Hardin. However, in looking at as much info as one can garner, I'm going to take John Hardin to win a close game over Coach Russell's Camels.

Would like to be wrong, for what it's worth.

Don't forget, this is a NKY heavy site.

This game is hard to figure out. I wouldn’t think that Campbell County as played many, if any, teams like John Hardin. I also wouldn’t call Campbell County’s schedule any tougher than John Hardin’s schedule.

John Hardin has found ways to win all season. Handling adversity with poise enough to get the win seems to be what they do.

Campbell County seems to be playing their best ball at the right time.

Clearly John Hardin has been playing their best ball all season.

Do they have any common opponents from this season?

This game has all the makings of a classic.

This game is hard to figure out. I wouldn’t think that Campbell County as played many, if any, teams like John Hardin. I also wouldn’t call Campbell County’s schedule any tougher than John Hardin’s schedule.

John Hardin has found ways to win all season. Handling adversity with poise enough to get the win seems to be what they do.

Campbell County seems to be playing their best ball at the right time.

Clearly John Hardin has been playing their best ball all season.

Do they have any common opponents from this season?

This game has all the makings of a classic.

Only common opponent: Scott. They both played Scott twice.