Big Brother Season 19

Alex is playing a fantastic game.

Her parting comments to Jessica were way too "Middle School" for my liking. It will be interesting to see what kind of people some of the house guests appear to be when the camera is on them much more going forward.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her parting comments to Jessica were way too "Middle School" for my liking. It will be interesting to see what kind of people some of the house guests appear to be when the camera is on them much more going forward.

I think she did that on purpose becuase of how petty Jessica was being with Josh in the end. Hence her wearing the hat that said Petty on it.

Not a physical challenge so bad news for Cody. Only one physical challenge since Cody has come back into the game. But CBS has no influence on who's in the house, yea right!!!!!!!

Watched every year and usually don't think anything about the challenges. But CBS bringing Paul in I really did not like and take Cameron out. Then CBS has to keep Paul in the game as long as possible. Remember, Cody tried to put him out week 1.

True, but do they know when they are going to play then.
Yes. They have 9 months in between seasons. They have every single day in the BB house planned out before the HG's get in there including all temptations, comps, special powers, jury buyback, etc.

They should have pulled the trigger to go after Paul this week, Cody can be voted out at anytime as he has almost no alliances at this point.

I read somewhere that Alex or someone said they didn't want to put Paul up as a pawn this week because they were afraid the house would flip and vote him out...why in your right mind would you worry about that?

My rundown on each remaining player

Alex- Competitor and a player that could win, she's playing the game week in and week out.

Christmas- Could have been a force especially in Comps, but is now relegated to glorified floater.

Cody- Jerk, but at least he's true to that and owns it. He'll fight til the end, which may be soon. Not the smartest player in history either.

Elena- Floater

Jason- Floater that appears to add little to the game

Josh- Emotionally unstable and a pure pawn of Paul's or whomever is in power. (Most annoying player that I can remember)

Kevin- Grandpa Floater

Mark- Not Floating, but not doing much either.

Matt- King of Floaters

Raven- Queen of Floaters

Paul- Puppet Master to a house of Fools

At this point I think it comes down to whichever one turns on the other first, Paul turning on Alex or Alex turning on Paul. These people are so horrible at the game, I have zero faith in their ability to vote for the best player in the end.

They should have pulled the trigger to go after Paul this week, Cody can be voted out at anytime as he has almost no alliances at this point.

I read somewhere that Alex or someone said they didn't want to put Paul up as a pawn this week because they were afraid the house would flip and vote him out...why in your right mind would you worry about that?

She should have put Paul up as a pawn and then try and get him out if Cody doesn't win veto. The pawns may never vote Paul out though because then they may have to actually do something.

It's pretty bad when the only two who realize that Paul is running the entire house are Cody and Mark.

I agree with you on voting on the best player at the end. I believe they will vote on who they like the most because most won't realize who the best player is.

This is by far the dumbest cast I have ever watched on BB. I know I am going to get nailed for this but I do not think Cody and Jess are as bad as they are making them out to be. I think everyone in that house provoked them a little to get them going. It didn't take much but they were made to be the bad guys. Josh is a complete bully and only talks crap when he has the upper hand, and likes to kick people when they are down. But for some reason no one talked about him as a bad guy, is it because he cries every 30 seconds?

This is by far the dumbest cast I have ever watched on BB. I know I am going to get nailed for this but I do not think Cody and Jess are as bad as they are making them out to be. I think everyone in that house provoked them a little to get them going. It didn't take much but they were made to be the bad guys. Josh is a complete bully and only talks crap when he has the upper hand, and likes to kick people when they are down. But for some reason no one talked about him as a bad guy, is it because he cries every 30 seconds?

Do you just watch the shows, or do you follow the live feeds/update sites too?