Big Brother Season 19

I'm not saying I love them! Just my observation is they might have gotten a raw deal. I cannot stand Josh and do not understand why he gets away with so much.

I think they've for the most part brought it on themselves.

As for Josh, I agree he's useless. They know they can drop him whenever they need to, he's just a weapon and a shield for the few that are actually playing the game.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the dumbest cast I have ever watched on BB. I know I am going to get nailed for this but I do not think Cody and Jess are as bad as they are making them out to be. I think everyone in that house provoked them a little to get them going. It didn't take much but they were made to be the bad guys. Josh is a complete bully and only talks crap when he has the upper hand, and likes to kick people when they are down. But for some reason no one talked about him as a bad guy, is it because he cries every 30 seconds?

I kind of agree with you as well. I don't really like Cody or Jess, but I have never seen anyone in the house treated the way that they have been by the others, sometimes to the point of harassment.

Cody is like a time bomb and they both have obviously taken the game way too personal, which has caused a lot of their problems, then add in Paul sending Josh to harass and try and ignite their short fuse and you end up with a volatile situation.

I kind of agree with you as well. I don't really like Cody or Jess, but I have never seen anyone in the house treated the way that they have been by the others, sometimes to the point of harassment.

Cody is like a time bomb and they both have obviously taken the game way too personal, which has caused a lot of their problems, then add in Paul sending Josh to harass and try and ignite their short fuse and you end up with a volatile situation.

If you wanna talk about harassment, I think Jess did more of that then anyone. Constantly sticking your finger in people's butts, even after they've told you not to, seems to be the definition of that.

If you wanna talk about harassment, I think Jess did more of that then anyone. Constantly sticking your finger in people's butts, even after they've told you not to, seems to be the definition of that.

That kind of sounds more like assault...:eek:

Paul is 100% winning now. They had the perfect opportunity to blindside him in the second eviction. I was actually hoping they would, but Jason didn't pull the trigger.

Alex is the only one with enough guts to do it, but she thinks they are in this together. Paul will turn on her at his earliest convenience, because he can't go to the finals with her. He'll try to take Josh and maybe Raven.