Big Brother Season 19

I keep hearing that Paul sucked at jury management. Wasn't Josh the one who banged pans in the face of 3 of the people who voted for him? I'm so confused.

I believe they held Paul accountable for Josh doing that and their votes kind of verify it.

I knew that Josh had won as soon as she said that Mark had voted for him, and so did Paul.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul probably would have won if he'd have made his alliance a bit bigger. If he had included Mark/Elena or Alex/Jason in his alliance with Christmas/Josh I think he would have won. He would have still made the finals in all likelihood and could have just let Josh/Christmas and the other couple go after each other at the end and they would have been more upset with each other than at him.

I thought Paul did terrible in answering the Jury questions. At that point they've compared notes, it's time to own up to what you did to get them out.

I have no idea whether or not this is true, but the rumors I've seen on Twitter predicted the jury votes, however, it's been suggested that the votes for Josh were not so much bitter votes against Paul, but were cast to spite Raven and Matt. Apparently living in the jury house with those two has been unbearable. If you notice the only people who voted for Josh were the ones that had to live in the jury house with them.

I thought Paul did terrible in answering the Jury questions. At that point they've compared notes, it's time to own up to what you did to get them out.

I have no idea whether or not this is true, but the rumors I've seen on Twitter predicted the jury votes, however, it's been suggested that the votes for Josh were not so much bitter votes against Paul, but were cast to spite Raven and Matt. Apparently living in the jury house with those two has been unbearable. If you notice the only people who voted for Josh were the ones that had to live in the jury house with them.

I could see that, Raven is delusional and Matt is possibly the player that did the least of any player that I've ever seen.

I keep hearing that Paul sucked at jury management. Wasn't Josh the one who banged pans in the face of 3 of the people who voted for him? I'm so confused.

Yes, but it was Paul pushing him to do that and everybody realized it. When a dog bites somebody are you mad at the dog or the owner who trained him to do it?

So why would anyone with a brain blame anyone other than the person who carried out the actions?

This I can't answer. Never been in that environment but I'd imagine emotions can easily overtake logic in such a high stress environment.

It seems jury voting has been increasingly bitter ever since Big Brother started going out and "recruiting" houseguests from people who are looking to get into showbiz or looking for their "big break" instead of auditioning fans of the show and normal everyday people.

3 of the 5 votes for Josh to win were long time fans of the show (Cody, Mark, Alex) so while that theory may or may not be true, last night's results don't support it.