Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were waste of spots in the game...CBS should have pulled them out for not playing the way a slow car gets black flagged in NASCAR.

I really wish they wouldnt have let Matt vote due to how he acted his last week in the house. He was a disgrace to the game.

While Paul should have won, I'm not bothered by Josh getting it. The best thing he did was the post eviction messages where he told the people leaving what was going on as they left. That gave them trust in him over Paul who lied each time. Paul knew it as soon as he saw it. Game over...

That ending was almost the ideal ending I laid out earlier, but I'll certainly take it. If Paul had just taken ownership of his game I think he would have won, but instead he still tried to lie and deflect to the bitter end. For as good of a game as he played, he couldn't have played this final episode any worse which is a surprise to me. And Cody winning AFP as a giant "F You" to this horrible cast is one of my favorite Big Brother moments.

While Paul should have won, I'm not bothered by Josh getting it. The best thing he did was the post eviction messages where he told the people leaving what was going on as they left. That gave them trust in him over Paul who lied each time. Paul knew it as soon as he saw it. Game over...

Without a doubt that was a brilliant move by Josh. Does the one brilliant move outweigh all of the brilliant moves Paul made? I don't really think so.

That ending was almost the ideal ending I laid out earlier, but I'll certainly take it. If Paul had just taken ownership of his game I think he would have won, but instead he still tried to lie and deflect to the bitter end. For as good of a game as he played, he couldn't have played this final episode any worse which is a surprise to me. And Cody winning AFP as a giant "F You" to this horrible cast is one of my favorite Big Brother moments.

Cody winning AFP was the only highlight of this season. Hopefully CBS gets their act together with future casts.

You all crack me up being a big sports fan. I am glad Josh won. Agree it was priceless with the score tied and they announced whose vote it was. Paul knew he had come in 2nd again

I mean if you look at it Paul is a 6A school. He had all of the resources, experience, and talent. Josh was a 1A school that is barely able to fund their football program.

I mean if you look at it Paul is a 6A school. He had all of the resources, experience, and talent. Josh was a 1A school that is barely able to fund their football program.

And he still won because Paul mismanaged the jury. The jury were whiney idiots and Paul should have anticipated a bitter jury. In the end I think Paul started believing he was invincible and just stopped worrying about the social game. It cost him.

Without a doubt that was a brilliant move by Josh. Does the one brilliant move outweigh all of the brilliant moves Paul made? I don't really think so.

At the end of the day, yes it was enough. Paul giving them some truth on the way out would have minimized the bitterness. Instead he kept lying and opened the door that Josh walked right through. All he had to do was sell Alex or Jason that he was torn between the two pairs, and that he best chance to win was getting them out. He failed and it cost him. That's the deal...