Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMVHO if Paul hits F2 he beats either Josh or Christmas. If it's Christmas and Josh I think Christmas wins.

Cody won't vote for Paul regardless.

Kevin will vote for Paul regardless.

I think Paul has done enough damage control that he can get a majority of votes regardless of who he's next to. Josh was such a jerk (much at Paul's prodding) that he'll have trouble convincing enough people to vote for him. It could be argued that Christmas has been the ultimate floater, everything she's won was thrown her way.

Definitly not voting for Paul:

Elena

Mark

Cody

Alex

Jason

Probably will vote for Paul:

Raven

Matt

Josh/Christmas

Kevin

Who will Cody vote for if it comes down to Josh and Paul? They may have to force him to vote at all if they are the final two.

When is the next episode?

I hope Jessica doesn't win America's Favorite House-guest, the last thing her ego needs is to be stroked like that.

She's actively campaigning hard on social media for everyone to vote for Cody. She has explicitly said not to split votes between she and Cody and to give them all to him. I dislike this cast so much that I actually want Cody to win just because it would anger and confuse them all so much, Paul in particular. Paul was already significantly rattled by his portrayal in the BB comics, and I can only imagine how shaken he'd be if Cody won America's favorite.