Big Brother Season 19

Anybody else just quit watching or paying attention all together?

Pretty much... lol.

This is only maybe the 5th season or so I've watched...but

It's the only time I literally don't want anyone to win it... lol...

Not even people in the jury... if they still had a chance... lol

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so bad. It's painful. I could overlook the horrible character of these people for the sake of entertainment if they were at least providing good game play and I could tolerate the awful game play if they were likable people. There's just nothing to root for. The only thing I do look forward to is how they are going to deal with the public backlash once they're back out in the real world. Jason, Raven, and Alex especially all have a whole lot to answer for.

Love this season probably only because the internet mob hates it. Paul has played a nearly PERFECT game to this point. Can they not only expose him, but actually get him out with 5 left? Josh will take the shot, but I'm not sure he has good aim...

I was dumbfounded by Alex putting up Kevin and Raven, although probably not as surprised as Christmas, Josh and Paul were. Surely she had to realize that the other 3 were the ones who lied to her and orchestrated getting Jason out of the house.:idunno:

How can none of them think a move ahead? OK, Raven is gone...now which one of you is going to sit next to Kevin next week?

I think Paul tries to split up Christmas and Josh now.

Josh has better instincts for the game than I gave him credit for, he just doesn't have the confidence to act on them. He just wants to be liked too much.

Alex, whom I thought was a really sharp player...seems to be completely bamboozled by Paul right now and unable to think on her own.

Christmas is also completely under Paul's spell, I had higher expectations for her game play. I think Paul will try to keep her around to final three just because one of the comps is normally an endurance comp and with a foot in a boot she could struggle.

Kevin, very well could be nominated every time from here on out and still make the finals. Who wouldn't want to be next to him in the final vote? Voting Kevin out next would just prove the rest of the house has no clue and are unwilling to make a big move, as he is the "Safe" vote but not a good game vote.

Paul, just give him the $$$$$$$$. He deserves it at this point, he has had everyone else surrounded since day one and they never realized it.

If Paul doesn't win, I'll be for who ever makes a move against him and gets him out.

When Josh won the veto, he could have made a move on Paul. Then Alex wins HOH and picks the two weakest players. Alex must not have been as close to Jason as he thought. Paul was scared to death sitting there waiting on the nominations. I don't get these players. Josh tried to tell Christmas about Paul and she shot that down immediately.

When Josh won the veto, he could have made a move on Paul. Then Alex wins HOH and picks the two weakest players. Alex must not have been as close to Jason as he thought. Paul was scared to death sitting there waiting on the nominations. I don't get these players. Josh tried to tell Christmas about Paul and she shot that down immediately.

Christmas thinks she's a great player, but she is horrible. Alex is a really good "Comp" player but then does nothing with her power :no:

Paul started immediately to put the target on Josh, asking him "If I was up would I have went home?" and Josh answered "Yes" All Josh should have said was, "We followed your plan exactly"

Christmas is also completely under Paul's spell, I had higher expectations for her game play. I think Paul will try to keep her around to final three just because one of the comps is normally an endurance comp and with a foot in a boot she could struggle.

I saw on twitter that apparently Christmas was talking to the camera and admitted that she has feelings for Paul.