Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think would win in each of those scenarios?

I'll make it a little easier and say if Paul is in final two then Paul wins. I believe Cody, Mark, and Elena won't be bitter and will vote for the better player (which would be Paul) plus the blind loyalty of Raven, Matt, Kevin gives him enough right there. I also think he gets Christmas' vote if she's the final juror vote (although Christmas would likely get Josh's vote if its the other way around).

So it comes down to who would win if it's Christmas and Josh and I really think that's a toss-up. I think Paul and Kevin vote Christmas in that scenario. I think Cody and Mark vote Josh in that scenario. I think the other 5 could all go either way. It'll depend if Josh convinces enough people with his speech by emphasizing that he was the one to finally take out Paul.

***POTENTIAL SPOILER***

New information from trusted sources in the Big Brother community indicates that the jury was quite bitter toward Paul during the round table discussion with Dr. Will which was filmed yesterday. Again this is all according to sources seeing as none of it has been aired to the public yet, but the word is that only Matt and Raven have said they would vote for Paul in final two regardless of who he is against. If this information turns out to be true, I am shocked in particular about Cody, Mark and Kevin. Cody was nothing if not a competitor and seemed to respect the fact that Paul was able to manipulate and beat everyone despite his warnings that it was happening. Mark is a diehard Big Brother fan who I would think would have more respect for the game than to cast a bitter vote rather than a vote for the better player. And Kevin just seemed so blindly loyal to Paul I didn't think it was possible for him to flip.

Reading the spoiler sites it's now looking like there's more of a possibility that there will be a bitter jury. Josh strategically used the farewell messages to let evictees know Paul's manipulations and his alliance with josh and Christmas. They also confirmed that the evictees see the messages even if they aren't shown on TV,

Have they had the HOH yet?

Yes. Part one won by Paul. Part Two won by Josh. Josh and Paul will square off on the giant scales tomorrow night. That means it looks like Josh will be in the finals either way and if Josh wins I think he'll still cut Paul and take Christmas.

*Edit after reading today's updates Josh rather convincingly said he'd take Paul. So what I think that means is it's still up in the air. I suppose we'll all find out at the same time.

Interestingly enough, the non-jury members were polled and they voted Paul as the winner 3-2. Jessica, Ramses, & Cameron all said Paul is the only option. Dominque and Jillian said Josh deserves it.

Most interesting part to me was that Jessica said the jury is a bunch of betas and that they'll look to Cody (an alpha) for guidance on how to vote and she said there is no way he would ever vote for Josh and that he'd sway them to vote Paul.

I think even if I was duped and in the jury because of Paul, I think I'd have a hard time voting for Josh or Christmas. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Neither deserves to win, I'd have to vote for Paul.

From a game play stand point, Paul is by far the best option. Josh has played the game, people just don't like him because his tactics with Jody were super annoying. Christmas has done literally nothing.

From a game play stand point, Paul is by far the best option. Josh has played the game, people just don't like him because his tactics with Jody were super annoying. Christmas has done literally nothing.

And I wouldn't even completely hold that against Josh, as Paul was often encouraging him to break into is song and dance. It's just another way that Paul played Josh this season.

No doubt that Paul deserves to win as he was basically the only one who came into the house to play full time. That being said I still really hope that anyone but Paul wins.

My dream scenario to salvage at least a bit of this awful season is Josh winning final HOH, takes Christmas, and beats her. Then Cody and Kevin are announced as top choices for America's Favorite Houseguest and watch Paul's face as the realization sets in.

I'm not sure about the first part happening, but the 2nd part I'm pretty confident that Cody will win Americas favorite.