Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex is the only one with enough guts to do it, but she thinks they are in this together. Paul will turn on her at his earliest convenience, because he can't go to the finals with her. He'll try to take Josh and maybe Raven.

Paul messed up big time last year. He won't make that mistake again. Alex is gone as soon as Paul gets power. Alex has had power 2 evictions in a row and wouldn't even take the safety off much less pull the trigger. Extremely dissapointed.

Is there anyone, that if they won HOH, that would take a shot at Paul?

Mark may be the only one willing to cross Paul that is left in the house. Hopefully he can win HOH so that the show will not continue to be so predictable.

Mark may be the only one willing to cross Paul that is left in the house. Hopefully he can win HOH so that the show will not continue to be so predictable.

I hope so but he would not pick Paul to play in the last HOH comp. Nearly game him a free ride to the finals. He has those brain washed.

I mean I understand Cody and Jess ticked everyone off, but watching how Josh interacts with anyone he doesn't like is despicable. Talking over people, twisting their words, and forcing others to get angry is typical bully behavior. Then he lays back and plays the bully. The more I watch the more I sympathize with Jess and Cody.

I mean I understand Cody and Jess ticked everyone off, but watching how Josh interacts with anyone he doesn't like is despicable. Talking over people, twisting their words, and forcing others to get angry is typical bully behavior. Then he lays back and plays the bully. The more I watch the more I sympathize with Jess and Cody.

It's really no different than how Evel Dick did it. I know most think he's an idiot, but I think he knows what he's doing. It's his strategy to get himself far. He knows no one is going to get rid of the guy everyone hates.

My guess as to how this week will play out....Paul will try to convince whoever wins HOH (unless it's Mark) to nominate Alex and Jason under the guise that they need strong competitors playing in the veto in the event that Mark gets picked to play. If Mark happens to win the veto, he'll use the opportunity to take out Alex, and pretty much ensure victory. If not, they'll use the veto and put up Mark, and send him on his way.

This cast sucks. Plain and simple. Josh is the worst player in the history of BB. Period. I can't stand that clown. He's cries over being bullied but he is the bully.

He's annoying but Jess/Cody and now Elena are worse players than him.

This is by far the worst season of Big Brother ever. I cannot stand Paul, this year or last year. Why do we have to keep bringing people back anyway. Why can't we just see all new people?

Do you not remember the season that Andy won? There's been a lot of terrible seasons in the past. I don't think this is one of them.

I also wonder how much of it is everyone sucks, compared to maybe Paul's just that good at the game that he makes it seem like no one else has a clue?

Take that with a grain of salt, as Paul is one of my favorite players in BB history so...

This is by far the worst season of Big Brother ever. I cannot stand Paul, this year or last year. Why do we have to keep bringing people back anyway. Why can't we just see all new people?

I agree, but this cast would be sooooooooooo boring without Paul in the back manipulating them. At least there is that bit of intrigue.