Big Brother Season 19

Jess is predictable though. Elena you don't know what she is going to do.

Predictable in that she won't remove her head from Cody's rear end. Jess will always be a primary target because she can't manage to pivot her game...

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***SPOILER***

Well Jessica screwed over any chance she had at staying in the game today. She unknowingly went after the one person in the house who was actively trying to save her this week by verbally attacking Josh. This of course led to an emotional outburst from Josh and a nearly physical altercation with Cody. It would have been a long shot for him to flip it anyway, but he was her only chance and now she has zero chance.

On a side note, I am rooting for Cody to win HOH just for the sake of shaking things up, but I cannot stand him. He has the emotional maturity of a middle schooler.

***SPOILER***

Well Jessica screwed over any chance she had at staying in the game today. She unknowingly went after the one person in the house who was actively trying to save her this week by verbally attacking Josh. This of course led to an emotional outburst from Josh and a nearly physical altercation with Cody. It would have been a long shot for him to flip it anyway, but he was her only chance and now she has zero chance.

On a side note, I am rooting for Cody to win HOH just for the sake of shaking things up, but I cannot stand him. He has the emotional maturity of a middle schooler.

I think Cody has some serious emotional and mental issues, probably stemming from his time in the Marines. Dude isn't right upstairs.

Cody and Jessica are probably my least favorite house guests ever.... They are just miserable people.

I think it's more him. The week he was gone, she fit right in with the rest of the house. He comes back and she all of a sudden morphs back into a terrible human being.

I think Cody has some serious emotional and mental issues, probably stemming from his time in the Marines. Dude isn't right upstairs.

My guess is his emotional problems were around way before he joined the marines based on some of the stories he's told. Normally I would say it's unlikely he has anything clinically wrong because of the thorough psych evaluation house guests must go through to get on the show, but they obviously already missed the PTSD diagnosis Megan had so they're not perfect.

Matt and maybe Christian may be the only people in the entire house that I could root for to win, but they will have to start playing the game soon or they will be watching from the jury house.

Paul needs to take Josh or Cody to the final 2 with him as they may be the only 2 that he can win against.

Not a physical challenge so bad news for Cody. Only one physical challenge since Cody has come back into the game. But CBS has no influence on who's in the house, yea right!!!!!!!

They have the challenges planned out and the order way ahead of time. Way before the HG's even get in the house.