Big Brother Season 19

Well he is no challenge to anyone, other than being irritating there is no reason to vote him off. Ramses is no challenge either, are they looking to backdoor someone?

***SPOILER***

As of now the house is basically planning on voting Ramses out simply because it's not want Jessica and Cody want. Josh will obviously be gunning for those two so it makes sense that the rest of the house would want to keep him. That being said, yesterday Jessica started to get paranoid (rightfully so for once) that the house wasn't going to vote the way she and Cody wanted so she's considering using the veto to put up someone up that would force them to vote out Josh. Cody is trying to talk her out of it though.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why you should put up two targets instead of a pawn. Paul and Josh should be on the block.

Paul wouldn't go home. Everyone wants to keep him because he takes the heat off the rest of them. The thought is as long as Paul is in the game their is always a bigger threat than them so they don't get targeted.

Has there ever been more contestants on Big Brother who were just coasting along doing nothing than this year's group? What percentage of the contests have been won by either Cody or Jessica? Surely someone will step up and challenge Paul eventually.

Has there ever been more contestants on Big Brother who were just coasting along doing nothing than this year's group? What percentage of the contests have been won by either Cody or Jessica? Surely someone will step up and challenge Paul eventually.

Everyone except for those 3 and Alex are floaters. Jessica and Cody were STUPID this week, they should have put up Paul and Alex to ensure one of them is gone. Paul and Alex both will take a shot at Jessica and Cody as soon as they get a chance.

If Paul survives very deep into this season you have to give him props for being a great player, every week he stays the rest of the house looks dumber and dumber.

If Paul survives very deep into this season you have to give him props for being a great player, every week he stays the rest of the house looks dumber and dumber.

Wife and I were talking about this last night. She said she's not interested in watching any more this season because it's "the Paul show". My thought was to me it just shows how good at the game he is. Everyone knows how he played last year, and knows how big of a threat he is, but when you hear everyone in the house talking (outside of Jessica and Cody) they all say Paul is one of the 2-3 people they have complete trust in.

Cody had him figured out....Bye Cody.

Dominque caught on to him....Bye Dom.

He's always a step ahead.

Everyone except for those 3 and Alex are floaters. Jessica and Cody were STUPID this week, they should have put up Paul and Alex to ensure one of them is gone. Paul and Alex both will take a shot at Jessica and Cody as soon as they get a chance.

Paul pretty much controls 6 or 7 of them, maybe they will surprise me tonight and vote Josh off, but I don't believe that anyone wants to make any game moves besides the 4 you mentioned, plus possibly Christmas.

Jessica should have followed her intuition and not listened to Cody. She is going to be really upset with herself if Josh doesn't go home tonight. Well actually, she will be angry with the entire house if that happens.

Wife and I were talking about this last night. She said she's not interested in watching any more this season because it's "the Paul show". My thought was to me it just shows how good at the game he is. Everyone knows how he played last year, and knows how big of a threat he is, but when you hear everyone in the house talking (outside of Jessica and Cody) they all say Paul is one of the 2-3 people they have complete trust in.

Cody had him figured out....Bye Cody.

Dominque caught on to him....Bye Dom.

He's always a step ahead.

Jessica had it figured out this week but either didn't trust herself or let Cody talk her out of it. Paul is a step ahead and it's kinda fun to watch.