Big Brother Season 19

I HATE having weeks like I feel we are about to have. It's just going to be Jess and Cody again. I really hope one wins the Temptation comp and the other the veto. I want to see people play BB not just pick on Jess and Cody. I'm not necessarily Jess and Cody fans, I just want something new. Getting Alex out would be the best play for Josh this week IMO.

Jess has had multiple chances to cut the massive anchor around her neck and truly change the game. Instead she decided to sink with the ship. She's the worst...

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess and Cody have absolutely no one to blame but themselves, especially Cody. They made themselves targets and they'll continue to be targets until they are gone. Jessica could have reset her game yesterday by not using the hex but she chose not to. Too bad, you're going right back on the block and one of them is going home.

I like how Paul got all upset because Jessica went back on the deal. He wasn't going to honor it anyways.

Then he calls Cody/Jessica bullies. Within a few minutes, he tells Josh to go out and start the circus again at level 30.

Once Cody/Jessica leave this is going to be a pretty boring show. There are only 3 or 4 people actually playing the game. The rest are just taking orders from Paul

I HATE having weeks like I feel we are about to have. It's just going to be Jess and Cody again. I really hope one wins the Temptation comp and the other the veto. I want to see people play BB not just pick on Jess and Cody. I'm not necessarily Jess and Cody fans, I just want something new. Getting Alex out would be the best play for Josh this week IMO.

The show has become really stale with the entire house, except for Mark, gunning for Cody & Jess every week. I'm not sure if it will get more interesting once Paul gets rid of those 3 or not because apparently they all think that Paul will take each one of them to the final 2. I'm not sure if anyone is formulating an alternative plan or alliance at this point though.:idunno:

Jess has had multiple chances to cut the massive anchor around her neck and truly change the game. Instead she decided to sink with the ship. She's the worst...

Her HOH week had to be one of the worse ever, if not the absolute worst. I can't blame her too much for using the hex as she was probably counting on Cody to win HOH, then changing the game by getting rid of Paul or Alex. She realizes that there are not enough people who like her in Paul's groupies for her to survive more than a week or so anyway.

I think before both Cody and Jess are gone that Paul will go after Alex...I know they have a secret alliance but she really is the only person besides Paul playing the game. He will go after her sooner rather than later.

They will get rid of one this week then there is no reason to hurry going after the next one.

I think before both Cody and Jess are gone that Paul will go after Alex...I know they have a secret alliance but she really is the only person besides Paul playing the game. He will go after her sooner rather than later.

They will get rid of one this week then there is no reason to hurry going after the next one.

See I don't think so. I think Paul wants to stay on the same page with Alex. Keeps your friends close but keep your enemies (the only other person playing the game) closer. Alex can beat Paul. I think Alex has enough people on her side that Paul would have to work hard to back door her and you can't nominate her because she can very easily win veto. I just don't think Alex is the smart play. Don't make the house choose sides.

BOLD PREDICTION: someone not named Jess or Cody will go home this week. Happens all the time. Why get out the super easy target when you can get out a big player when they don't expect it? If this was Survivor I would guarantee Jess or Cody stay this week.

BOLD PREDICTION: someone not named Jess or Cody will go home this week. Happens all the time. Why get out the super easy target when you can get out a big player when they don't expect it? If this was Survivor I would guarantee Jess or Cody stay this week.

It would be a smart move. I'm sure that Paul is contemplating this, especially since he appears to have total control over Josh, but will he have enough votes to take out someone like Alex?

I don't see any reason why Paul would want to keep Jess or Cody this week. If one of them were to win HOH, I think it would be almost certain that Paul would be going up on the block. Anybody else wins HOH and I feel it would be way less likely that Paul would be put on the block.

For the sheer fact that they don't want to have to spend jury with those two, either Cody or Jess will be gone this week unless one wins the temptation and one wins veto.

That frustrates me about this season. Everyone keeps talking about jury. I wouldn't be talking about jury because I hope I'm not there.