Big Brother Season 19

BOLD PREDICTION: someone not named Jess or Cody will go home this week. Happens all the time. Why get out the super easy target when you can get out a big player when they don't expect it? If this was Survivor I would guarantee Jess or Cody stay this week.

You might get your wish....Josh has a target in mind and it isn't Jess or Cody.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might get your wish....Josh has a target in mind and it isn't Jess or Cody.

I could see him targeting Mark, probably because he's afraid that Mark is going to knock him out the next time he gets in his face.

For the sheer fact that they don't want to have to spend jury with those two, either Cody or Jess will be gone this week unless one wins the temptation and one wins veto.

This is the only way one of them isn't gone this week. My thought is it will be Jessica.

***SPOILERS FOR NON FEEDSTERS***

The stars are aligning for a potential battle for control over the house vote between HOH Josh and puppet master/dog trainer Paul. After the dust has cleared from the temptation comp, noms, and veto it looks like we're going to be left with Josh's target Elena and Paul's target Jess on the block (along with a renom TBD). Normally I wouldn't get my hopes up as everyone has given in to Paul's every wish all season, but if anyone is stubborn and crazy enough to finally go against him it's Josh. Also, he seems very set on it when cam talking by himself which is the only time you know for sure you're hearing the truth.

***SPOILERS FOR NON FEEDSTERS***

The stars are aligning for a potential battle for control over the house vote between HOH Josh and puppet master/dog trainer Paul. After the dust has cleared from the temptation comp, noms, and veto it looks like we're going to be left with Josh's target Elena and Paul's target Jess on the block (along with a renom TBD). Normally I wouldn't get my hopes up as everyone has given in to Paul's every wish all season, but if anyone is stubborn and crazy enough to finally go against him it's Josh. Also, he seems very set on it when cam talking by himself which is the only time you know for sure you're hearing the truth.

Why Elana? That doesn't make much sense to me.:confused:

I didn't think he would.

Looks like Jess will be going home, right? Or is the talk leaning another way?

SPOILER!!!

In all likelihood. Josh is campaigning hard for Elena though but doesn't appear to be gaining any ground on that front. Looks liken Raven will be the replacement nom.