Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart play by Paul putting them up, it forces her to play her advantage and gets rid of it.

Paul is the puppet master. He keeps pulling the strings and his minions keep doing exactly as he requests. If he can continue this throughout the game, they should give him double the payout. Surely someone besides Cody and Jessica will eventually catch on.

Paul is the puppet master. He keeps pulling the strings and his minions keep doing exactly as he requests. If he can continue this throughout the game, they should give him double the payout. Surely someone besides Cody and Jessica will eventually catch on.

Never happened when Boston Rob won Survivor. Sometime people are idiots.

To be fair he's had quite a bit of help from production. That's just how Big Brother works so I'm not complaining, but people shouldn't act like he's Dr. Will or Dan.

It looks like there will be some sort of putt putt style HOH comp tonight since the houseguests got to practice yesterday. It'll likely be more of a crapshoot which is unfortunate because I wanted to see Cody and Jess beast out a "how bad do you want it" kind of HOH.

It looks like there will be some sort of putt putt style HOH comp tonight since the houseguests got to practice yesterday. It'll likely be more of a crapshoot which is unfortunate because I wanted to see Cody and Jess beast out a "how bad do you want it" kind of HOH.

I believe that they sometimes pick the comps based on who they would like to benefit the most. My guess is they want someone new to win HOH this week.

I HATE having weeks like I feel we are about to have. It's just going to be Jess and Cody again. I really hope one wins the Temptation comp and the other the veto. I want to see people play BB not just pick on Jess and Cody. I'm not necessarily Jess and Cody fans, I just want something new. Getting Alex out would be the best play for Josh this week IMO.