Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said that but I would have bet he was the favorite. When a veteran comes back to play, CBS wants them to say in the game. When we watched it last night, I told my wife Paul would win so he could go after Cody. And what happened?

Never said that but I would have bet he was the favorite. When a veteran comes back to play, CBS wants them to say in the game. When we watched it last night, I told my wife Paul would win so he could go after Cody. And what happened?

You guessed lucky. Did you watch the competition?

Finally watched for the first time this season. Collectively how much do you figure has been spent on boob enhancements and tattoos for this group of house guests?

While I'm no longer an expert in the field, there seems to be a lot of jiggle to the bouncy houses this season. If they can accomplish that in the operating room these days.....

Stupid move by Paul not to put both Cody and Jessica on the block. When they are clearly the 2 top targets in the house, you have to make sure 1 of them goes home this week. Only way to do that is to put both on the block. Otherwise, if Cody or Jessica randomly get picked to play Veto and win, neither go home and you have to take someone else out.

UNLESS, Paul's big plan is to take someone else out this week. Seems unlikely based on what they've shown, but since Paul cannot be nominated next week, this would be a time to make a move that might cause some waves.