Big Brother Season 19

Cody is playing VERY bold so far. I kind of like it, but it's not a winning strategy IMO. Win 2 comps, blocked off personality, just flat out telling Megan he doesn't like her. I mean at least he is saying what we're all thinking but still. Craziness so far. Also Jessica is SMOKING HOT. That's all.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE FROM FIRST NIGHT OF FEEDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS.

Megan becoming only the third person ever to self evict in Big Brother history was somewhat of a shock and a giant disappointment. As a super fan you'd think she'd have more respect for the game than that. The fact that another super fan, Cameron, didn't even get a full day to play makes it that much harder to take. Alex was put up as her re-nom by Cody. No talk about whether a backdoor attempt is still in play, but Cody and Paul seemed on better terms than they were in the national broadcast. Info trickles in slowly as live feeders are left playing catch up.

Also, in the least surprising thing to happen this season Cody and Jess are in a showmance if you're interested in that kind of thing. I'm not.

Jess is equally as hot on the live feeds as she is on the broadcast in case anyone was curious.

Fact. But I hope she puts those good looks to devious use against Cody. Very rarely do hot girls use that to their advantage in Big Brother other than to ride the coat tails of their man. I'm holding out hope she has more than that in mind.

Fact. But I hope she puts those good looks to devious use against Cody. Very rarely do hot girls use that to their advantage in Big Brother other than to ride the coat tails of their man. I'm holding out hope she has more than that in mind.
Im not holding out hope on that. I think that Elena might be a candidate for doing that with Mark. Elena isn't too bad herself and I think Mark is a big enough meat head for him to be wrapped around her finger.

Pretty good start to the season in the first two episodes. The females are top notch. Jessica is hot, as everyone here has already agreed :lol2:, but I actually think Elena may be my favorite, based purely on looks alone.

Can't decide how I feel about Paul being back yet. I liked him last season when he was doing his own thing, but he can be over the top. He will be a target every week for the first few weeks. If he survives a month, I think he's in for the long haul again.

Cody is going to have to win literally every competition because he has shown zero social skills so far. Maybe he softens up on that a bit, he's going to need to. You can't win this game with no social skills.

Stinks about Cameron, he's one I had pegged to make a run. Folks on Twitter have brought up a good point though. If he doesn't show up on social media, I think there's still a chance for him to return at some point.

Pretty good start to the season in the first two episodes. The females are top notch. Jessica is hot, as everyone here has already agreed :lol2:, but I actually think Elena may be my favorite, based purely on looks alone.

Can't decide how I feel about Paul being back yet. I liked him last season when he was doing his own thing, but he can be over the top. He will be a target every week for the first few weeks. If he survives a month, I think he's in for the long haul again.

Cody is going to have to win literally every competition because he has shown zero social skills so far. Maybe he softens up on that a bit, he's going to need to. You can't win this game with no social skills.

Stinks about Cameron, he's one I had pegged to make a run. Folks on Twitter have brought up a good point though. If he doesn't show up on social media, I think there's still a chance for him to return at some point.

@TheDeuce !!!!

***SPOILER***

Alex won the POV.

In regards to Paul, he apparently won the pendant and is safe for three weeks. So that's good for him long term

Without a doubt. It will allow him to simply let the rest of the house have at it and let their targets get bigger and his get smaller. Absolute morons for not putting him up first week.

Cody will either make it far or be gone by week 3.

***SPOILER***

Alex won the POV.

In regards to Paul, he apparently won the pendant and is safe for three weeks. So that's good for him long term.

Does this look like another CBS set up to keep Paul safe???