Big Brother Season 19

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody is the worst. Have to know you can't try to win the game Week 1. Moron...

The way he talks makes it seem like he has everything figured out when clearly he doesn't have a clue.

I don't see him lasting very long unless he just wins every comp.

Side note after Week 1. Jessica is a prime example of being born a 9 and trying so hard to be a 10 that you end up a 7...

:lol2:

Her personality, especially towards Cody, has definitley cooled her off a bit for me.

I know, but CBS and make it how ever they want. Paul getting tempted in the first week. CBS wanted Paul to stay in the game for a while.

And America wanted Paul to stay in the game for a while. You think they are just pretending that America voted for him?

It was easy to see Paul getting 3 weeks of safety, CBS had to know that America on the first vote would vote for the player they knew best. Purely set up to give him a chance to play without getting booted right off the bat, as he would have been this week.

It was easy to see Paul getting 3 weeks of safety, CBS had to know that America on the first vote would vote for the player they knew best. Purely set up to give him a chance to play without getting booted right off the bat, as he would have been this week.

That's what I am talking about!!!!!!!

Look if you think CBS is manipulating the votes for the show, I'm just gonna let you live in your conspiracy theory world. :lol2:

I don't think they are manipulating vote counts, but I think they are smart enough to figure out how the first vote would go. You have to give a returning player a chance at some safety and I think the 3 week necklace was Paul's chance and America voted as expected.