Bengals Draft

I definitely think this means the end of Erickson. They usually keep 6 wr. Green, Lafell, Boyd, Ross, Malone and Core.

I honestly would be good with the Bengals moving on from Lafell. He doesn't really bring any other dimension to this offense, and prevents the younger guys from playing. If these guys show they are capable come training camp. Then let Lafell walk. Go with the young guys with speed who bring another dimension to this offense that Lafell doesn't.

I just don't think Lafell brings much in helping this team.

Erickson/Core> LaFell.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely think this means the end of Erickson. They usually keep 6 wr. Green, Lafell, Boyd, Ross, Malone and Core.

I honestly would be good with the Bengals moving on from Lafell. He doesn't really bring any other dimension to this offense, and prevents the younger guys from playing. If these guys show they are capable come training camp. Then let Lafell walk. Go with the young guys with speed who bring another dimension to this offense that Lafell doesn't.

I just don't think Lafell brings much in helping this team.

May get rid of both Erickson and Lafell. I think Lafell will be the first to go. They got younger and faster at WR.

Think about it, AJ, Boyd, Ross, Malone and Erickson in a 5 wide formation. How can a defense cover that group.

Thought they would go after the ASU kicker, but I'm assuming they've done their homework on this guy.

I wanted a big leg kicker and they went with the Memphis guy. I don't get it. The Memphis player from some of his highlights barely was making it over the bar from 53 yards out. The league has kickers who has strong legs and the Bengals still won't have that.

I wanted a big leg kicker and they went with the Memphis guy. I don't get it. The Memphis player from some of his highlights barely was making it over the bar from 53 yards out. The league has kickers who has strong legs and the Bengals still won't have that.

Basically, you want a guy who makes pressure kicks. Not sure there. Next a guy that makes the ones he's supposed to. He is money under 40 (extra points are big there). Not a strong leg, but great trajectory and the intangible 3 of 6 of his onside kicks were recovered.

I just want a guy that makes the ones he is supposed to.

Basically, you want a guy who makes pressure kicks. Not sure there. Next a guy that makes the ones he's supposed to. He is money under 40 (extra points are big there). Not a strong leg, but great trajectory and the intangible 3 of 6 of his onside kicks were recovered.

I just want a guy that makes the ones he is supposed to.

Agreed... I think the fact that he made 100% of his 202 extra point attempts might have something to do with the pick.

Don't forget, as bad as our O-line was... the Bengals still probably make it to the playoffs last season if the "kicks that should be made" were actually made.

WR Josh Malone from UT

From Bengals.com:

The Gallatin, Tennessee native made a lot of people happy by staying in-state to play with the Volunteers. The state's Mr. Football was a top-five receiver recruit nationally, and figured he would play right away in Knoxville. Malone was correct, as he started six games in 2014, catching 23 passes for 231 yards and a touchdown. He was a full-time starter as a sophomore (31-405, two TDs) but came into his own in 2016. Tennessee's top receiver caught 50

Wow, his freshman stats were basically identical to my sons freshman stats except

my son avg 1 more yd a catch lol. Do you think they'd draft a kid from Florence next year? Hahaha